DCA/Fayette Academy

reppinDCA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a football player from South Fulton, that did play middle linebacker, when we played Fayette, they stuck to there gameplan. Running it down your throat. Also Bodiford showed out. But this game they better use the hole team not just Bodiford, Fayette will stick to gameplan running the option also the power. Good Luck to both. I say a big upset. "Fayette"

I think everyone has realized that Fayette has gained my respect throughout the year, which is a hard thing to do. But people talk about they find ways to win, well they only won two games be reasonably close margins (two touchdowns or less), both over JCS. The Franklin Road game was not as close as the score, Fayette had 5 touchdowns called back. On the other hand, DCA has won 4 games this year by two touchdowns or less, one also being over JCS. DCA has only lost once, and they avenged that loss in the second round of playoffs, so I think DCA would also be a team that finds a way to win. I truly have no clue who will come ahead in this one, but I think the favorite should definately be considered DCA, they have been the favorite all year. It does look like however that Fayette has started getting respect and people are looking at them seriously. I am sure TheChief would be thrilled.

If you look at the schedules DCA relly doesn't ave tougher schedule. Sure they play CPA and Ezell two very good teams year in and year out. But they have two common opponents JCS and FRA. Both beat FRA pretty bad and both beat JCS by fairly close margins. Fayette played USJ when Ross was there and they were playing as a team. They also play Chester County who were a pretty descent 2 A team this year and Bolivar Central who is 3 A not real good but still a bigger school and some pretty good athletes. If you ask me the schedule is fairly close. Should be a good game but whoever wins should win state. I guess it helps a little to know that the only two teams we lost to are playing for theright to go to the state championship.

Yeah man we aren't bashing DCA we respect them. One of the reasons is they have totally different styles of offense. DCA lines up and tries to run it down your throats behind the big line. Fayette runs the option and if you don't pound responsibilties into the players head it could get ugly. It is possible to take them out of their gameplan as far as the option goes but they may line Bodiford up at tailback and he is one of te fastest players I've seen this year.

i dont know just how good DCA's secondary is but fayette also will line Bodiford up at reciever, the kids hands are like fly paper...plus he's a skywalker, look for fayette to use him at many positions...fayette does have some depth, they definitly wont be an easy opponent...im from fayette so of course i want us to win, but i realistically believe the vikings have what it takes to beat dca.....GOOD LUCK VIKINGS!