Milan vs. Huntingdon II

tricklician

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the October 10th game, I made two conclusions at the beginning of the fourth quarter.......one...that Milan could literally line up and run over and through Huntingdon, and never have to throw a pass.....and two....Huntingdon is much too one dimensional to be able to challenge Milan......

My pick......Milan 38 Huntingdon 7

If in week 10, Milan beat Huntingdon 24-6. What really makes most of you Milan people feel that Milan's score will be higher this Friday night? If Milan was all that great in week 10, the score would have been higher, don't you think? I am not saying that Huntingdon will win Friday night, but I am saying that if Milan is thinking they will be playing the same team they played in week 10, they might be going home crying. Please don't call the Mustangs one dimensional without knowing what you are talking about.

If in week 10, Milan beat Huntingdon 24-6. What really makes most of you Milan people feel that Milan's score will be higher this Friday night? If Milan was all that great in week 10, the score would have been higher, don't you think? I am not saying that Huntingdon will win Friday night, but I am saying that if Milan is thinking they will be playing the same team they played in week 10, they might be going home crying. Please don't call the Mustangs one dimensional without knowing what you are talking about.

It was week 7.

I guess Milan fans are confident right now. No disrespect to Huntingdon, ya"ll have a good team, but we have beaten 3 other teams who are better than Huntingdon this year. JCM, Covington, and Carver would beat the Mustangs. Most years your team this year would be good enough to make it to the boro' ,but Milan has an exceptional team this year.

Can Huntingdon throw the ball consistently down the field? The answer is no. Huntingdon will HAVE to throw the ball down the field to beat Milan. Huntingdon won't run for 300 yds. on our defense like you have other teams.

It was week 7.

I guess Milan fans are confident right now. No disrespect to Huntingdon, ya"ll have a good team, but we have beaten 3 other teams who are better than Huntingdon this year. JCM, Covington, and Carver would beat the Mustangs. Most years your team this year would be good enough to make it to the boro' ,but Milan has an exceptional team this year.

Can Huntingdon throw the ball consistently down the field? The answer is no. Huntingdon will HAVE to throw the ball down the field to beat Milan. Huntingdon won't run for 300 yds. on our defense like you have other teams.

I really don't see how anyone can make this statement, Covington is overated. I believe you stated yourself it was easier to win in 3A than 2A. I'm not trying to down them but they DID lose to Obion, who lost to McKenzie 22-0. I think Huntingdon played you closer than either of the other two teams you mentioned. Let me remind you that the mighty Bulldogs only scored 7 in the 2nd half against the Stangs and held ya'll to the lowest scoring output of the year. That was with little help from the offense on that night. I might also say if you thought you saw our best personel or playcalling in that contest you are in for a rude awakening. Milan has a phenomenal team, and it will take Huntingdon's best effort and also a few breaks to win.

Let's be honest... JCM was nowhere near 100% when Milan played them. Had that game been played in a different week, the score would have been closer.

I can also guarantee you H'don is much better than they were in week 7, and not having seen Carver, I still have a hard time believing they would be able to beat the Stangs. You will be seeing a different H'don team in week 14 than you saw 7 weeks ago.