Clinic Bowl

dan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol BA must really hate u all.

Rollredroll, with Jeff Rutledge as your coach, talent suddenly becomes much less relevant. MBA should never be counted as an underdog.

crkjon...there's some truth to your statement! Whether MBA wins or loses against us we will always respect them and always dislike them a bit. That's what rivals are for. :D

P.S.: It doesn't help the state of affairs when the MBA students taunt BA's fans en masse after the game. They should celebrate and I hope they do, but not at the expense of the fans on the opposite side of the field who just happened to be applauding MBA at the time. But students will be students, eh? Congrats to MBA on the Gold Ball and to BA on another great season that came up short. It's the best league in Tennessee...it's not easy.

P.S.: It doesn't help the state of affairs when the MBA students taunt BA's fans en masse after the game. They should celebrate and I hope they do, but not at the expense of the fans on the opposite side of the field who just happened to be applauding MBA at the time. But students will be students, eh?

Signs that read "Excuses, Excuses" and "There won't be any excuses this time around" don't exactly "help the state of affairs", either. They had it coming.

That was a real ingenius move, by the way. As if MBA needed any more motivation....

Roll Red!!!!!

MBA has replaced Brentwood Academy as the premier Private School program in Tennessee.

Rollredroll, Those are great accomplishments for MBA.

I think MBA has the best team in the state....period!

Congrats to MBA for a fine season. From kicking Trinity`s butt at the beginning of the season to the state championship. You guys have represented Tennessee well.

I will never forget about how Coach Moore was treated...no one at MBA will. I am still hot about it. Wes, give me a break, about students taunting. The holier than though attitude from a lot of BA people I know makes me want to puke. This was a great win by MBA.