Maryville Vs. Morristown West

FBEmeritus

I have never heard more trash talking in my life. You actually think Morristown West by four touchdowns at the least. Your crazy. I can tell you play for Morristown West. Buddy don't make the rest of your town look in embarassed by your typing action. You actually think that Maryville don't have a shot in the world. They are not defending state champs for nothing. Also who won early in the season when they were also getting things together. Also who had 6 turnovers and still won, Maryville. You say Matt Valentine can't defend a pass to save his life, look at your linebackers, whats so great about them. Matt is only a sophmore and one of the best linebackers I've see for a underclassmen. Believe me, Maryville will be able to stop that offense just like Maryville did to central when they stepped it up. Tyler Gaskin is going to catch everything thrown at him for big yards. Dee Arrington is going to help out on that so called run. Your defense isn't going to stop Maryville's offensive run or pass. Maryville will come in there fired up ready to play some ball. Maryville deserves to win more than any team in 4-A right now. I can't believe they might change the game to saturday for rain. It wil be the nastiest game. It don't matter, the team with more fundamentals will win that game and I know who that team is......GO REBELS

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REBELRON,

I hope you realize that above post doesn't represent how Morristown West players coaches or fans really feel. That person is not helping us and I hope they are not from Morristown. Hopefully they are from one of our rivals just trying to fan the flames. Maryville is the overwhelming favorite in this game, I just hope both teams can play hard and clean.

Good luck to both teams. The best thing about the game getting here is this useless trash talking will be over (from both sides).

I hope you realize that above post doesn't represent how Morristown West players coaches or fans really feel. That person is not helping us and I hope they are not from Morristown

Transplant - I don't think that person is a MoWest fan. I've heard a lot of trash talking, and that goes way beyond anything a Morristown person would say. If I had to guess, I would say that's a person just trying to get people riled up.

Edited by TruRebelPlaya

REBELRON,

I hope you realize that above post doesn't represent how Morristown West players coaches or fans really feel. That person is not helping us and I hope they are not from Morristown. Hopefully they are from one of our rivals just trying to fan the flames. Maryville is the overwhelming favorite in this game, I just hope both teams can play hard and clean.

Good luck to both teams. The best thing about the game getting here is this useless trash talking will be over (from both sides).

I agree with your post.

I think it will be a very close football game.

Guest moweststar2004

I am most certainly a Mo West fan, and i'm not talking trash, i'm just telling you how it will happen, that's all. It's just the truth, the rebels will have to face that friday night.

moweststar, quit running your mouth because they might just turn it around on west. on any given day a team can fall apart. the likelyness of it happening is small but remember what happened last year in the regular season. #1 vs. #2 and west totally fell apart. dont go crazy with your ideas. keep those to yourself. be glad we can all hide behind these screen names or we would all be screwd :lol:

Edited by Vol4Life34

Ewing is number 3 not number 8, there other fullback loveless is number 8. but Mo West has 6 running backs and feels like they could win with any 6 in the game. yes it has been raining in morrsitown all day and this should be another wet and slippery game.

I don't think they would let you use six running backs at a time.

heck yeah, Mo town west is ready for this game! I am predicting a big upset for the rebels friday night. and that fullback is gonna be playing this time, but they are using him as a tailback too. and it isn't number 5, it is number 8. So it will be interesting to see if the rebel's D is gonna be able to step and and stop this guy. If not it is just gonna be Trojans 3 yards a carry. Plus I have seen Maryville play this year and i think they are just too predictable. they try to go for the big play with the seems down the deep thirds and just rely on their size to reach block on their iso's. Fanny and Frederick are going to eat their run game up. I see Mo West with the big win friday over the rebels. 3rd time is the charm.

Morristown West 21

Maryville 14

And i read someone say that Morristown isn't used to throwing the ball, and i know that Maryville has used their pass game to open up for some big plays, so with a soggy field and predictions of precipitation, who has this advantage this time?

Let's see you basically say your offense is three yards and a cloud of dust and then accuse us of being too predictable? This number 3 and number 8 who are running all over people, how big are they? I saw them in the team picture and they don't look like steamrollers to me. And I have never heard Coach Quarles being accused of being predicatable. In the past four games the most predictable thing has been a Maryville win. :)