Maryville/Motown game changed to 3pm Saturday?

bloodscanner

Hey boyz!

MRed Rebels...it ain't no lie!  That has been proposed.  Like I said, Mo' West would be crazy to do that, however, the tall blonde guy is pushing it!

You heard it here first...

Suzette is dating one of the new out of state recruits for Maryville and the tall blonde guy offered him tickets for himself and his family.

The only catch was, he would have to sign a letter of intent to wear the red and black next year!

It would have been good for me, because I wouldn't have to pay Suzette's way into the game.

Look for us though, because we will have our matching chiller killer's on.  Can you believe we both are the same size?  Ole Susie still has it!  (Since Halls doesn't have "It" anymore!)

Love you boyz!

:D

Suz, I could have used that chiller killer today. After takin' yesterdee off, they was twice as much garbage to pick up today. And hit was cold. I thank maybe they could have played at the home of the Mountain Ears. Their field ort to be in good shape. I don't know if them lights will come on after Halloween at Jimmy Lillard field though.

Just thank, of all those potential recruits from Walland, Cold Sprangs, Townsend, Rasar, Bluff Mountain, Rocky Branch, Oak View, Hubbard, Rockferd, Forrest Hill, Nickel Point, Porter, Prospect, (I really like that name, but no pun intended) Butterfly Gap, and of course Nebo, could use this as an official visit. They could snuggle up with you and little Suzette and you'uns could share body heat and some of pappy's anti-freeze for their inerds.

I hit thought wuz a good idee and nice of ol' Jurry.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yall keep sayin mo' west dont play in the rain and all that. well unlike last year this time it was a decision by both coaches. quarles and woods. the field is really bad right now. so we'll play yall tommorow at three, heck the weather supposed to be sunny and all nice tommorow. its gonna be fun. #50

Edited by Bighurt

tsk, tsk, tsk, yun's are baaaaaddddd to do poor ole MRedRebels thataway. that boy don't realize what profeshunul bull-flingers he's agettin involved with!

Andy and the boys plays round ball at Seymour tomorrow at 4:30 so I am really likin' them big-ole tuff boys from Mo'West. Heavan forbid if Biff and Thad were to catch a cold.

Hey boyz!

Starz, my waist hasn't gotten any larger since we dated! !

Well it is 6:30 and I am twiddling my thumbs because I should be in Morristown getting all warm and snuggly and watching my beloved red and black throw down on the trojans!

I am saddened by Jerry's decision...we all know Stef wears the pants in that family! No matter...I didn't like a lot of decisions Galen made either! It is all par for the course I guess!

Rebelsman...don't let big Jer kid you. He didn't want to play today or they would! Who would turn down the tall guy?

The boyz looked good today at the basketball game. Don't worry though...if anybody can mess up last years team...Rodney can do it again this year, I am sure!

You boyz stay warm, cozy and healthy tonight!

Love you boyz!

:D

Edited by robjim

tsk, tsk, tsk, yun's are baaaaaddddd to do poor ole MRedRebels thataway. that boy don't realize what profeshunul bull-flingers he's agettin involved with!

Andy and the boys plays round ball at Seymour tomorrow at 4:30 so I am really likin' them big-ole tuff boys from Mo'West. Heavan forbid if Biff and Thad were to catch a cold.

Yes rebelsman, I to, being from Morristown, wish we could have played tonight. We were up early getting ready for the cold. The maid/housekeeper (my wife) prepared a special breakfast (Biscuits and gravy every game day) while our driver/butler (me) flew (drove our 94 Taurus with some body damage) to Macy's (Dollar General) to pick out fasionable outerwear (tobogans and gloves). I also had to find time to get our son's 2004 Hummer (1986 Nissan also with some body damage and an am radio) warmed up for the drive to school.

Good Luck and everyone have a safe trip to Morristown tomorrow!

1977 Trojans

P.S. - I believe the decision was made with the safety of both teams in mind.

i hope maryville gets beat by about 25. they dont deserve to be there it should be central maryville lucked up both times. i mean lets get real anybody that can beat clinton 70-0 deserves to be state champions.

Running the score up on an inferior opponent does not make you a state champion. Central just never seems to get that. Maryville owns them.

i hope maryville gets beat by about 25. they dont deserve to be there it should be central maryville lucked up both times. i mean lets get real anybody that can beat clinton 70-0 deserves to be state champions.

lmao........anybody that can beat the worst team in east tennesse by 70 by leaving their first string in deserves to be slapped in the mouth. I mean maryville or any other team had to feel sorry for them. At least we had our first string out by the second quarter. Just because you can't stand that mhs is actually a good team with a class act then dont try to bring them down. You obviously are just trying to start crap and it wont work. You will see who deserves to be the state champs on saturday (oh yeah and they wont have a jersey with trojans on them)..........go rebs

Edited by crkjon

8 p.m. on Friday night; 3 p.m. on Saturday; at Morristown West, University of Tennessee, Carson-Newman or Sevierville...it doesn't matter. Morristown West will defeat Maryville. Morristown West right now is simply a better team. All these Maryville faithfuls can eat some cheese with their wine. Get over it. Nobody else is crying.