Maryville/Motown game changed to 3pm Saturday?

bloodscanner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good morning all. Its 30 degrees, wind is over 12 MPH and the ground is still damp. I was wondering if this game will be put off again. Has anyone heard if Morristown will have the game moved again? I think the Morristown field will still be sloppy and not much better than it was last night. I wonder if they will get Mr. Hale’s helicopter out there again to try to dry it some. The only difference is there will be some Hillsboro coaches in the stands. Good move there. I’ve heard the Reb’s are more fired up than ever to play this game now. Any one got some updates?

Dude all you have done is whine since the game was moved from last night. Everyone else it seems has come to grips with it. As for the Hillsboro coaches being in the stands they won't be able to pick up anything they couldn't get off game tape and they have played Maryville the last 2 years in the finals so I don't think any big secrets exist between those two.

Even your own coach said in the Knoxville papers this morning that Maryville would rather play on a good field and it wouldn't affect them. Either cheer up and come to the game or stay at home and sulk!

RebelRaider

this kind of talk I see from both sides is very tiresome and not very original and not very informative, but it is your prerogative to write this type of diatribe; however, it is my prerogative to not read it anymore

again, I wish all from maryville welcome to morristown with a safe trip to and from

hope it's a good contest for all

whoever wins, I'll be pulling for the team from the great state of east tennessee

signing off for 2003

bloodscanner