Mustangs BELIEVE!

tricklician

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know, they ran a 4-3 defense. But they clogged up their holes up with their linebackers running downhill. Should have ran the reverse to walker more than just 1 time. And Daniel Beasley....should have just throw it up for him...hes the real playmaker.

I think we have some of the best coaches around but last night we got outplayed and outcoached. Beasley is the playmaker and had already caught a long TD pass and you HAVE to throw it to him on that last series.

Well, when you have two interceptions in the 4th quarter Milan was trying to throw to somebody DUH.

That was in the 4th quarter DUH!!!. It was too late then. I was dissapointed in the coaching. I thought we should have thrown the ball more. And that reverse to Walker would have worked great! It hurt that Ricky Goff had a broken hand and couldn't carry the ball. They needed to give Rod a break somewhere. He played offense, deffense, and speacial teams.

I'm going to be honest with you, I didnt believe. I thought Milan playing Huntingdon was going to the a pretty good game, but Milan was still gonna come away with the win and take it all the way. But after seeing the way that the Mustangs handle everything Friday, I have to say that I do believe. I just hope they can pull the rest of it off. Good luck! :angry:

HERE'S A SHORT STORY: My sister overheard two fans talking before the game, one was a parent(a man) and a BiG Milan Fan and the other was a Huntingdon Fan (a lady) that works in Milan, and also a Co-worker of the Milan Fan. The Milan Fan stated: "Well I already have hotel reservations in Murfreesboro." H-Fan replied: "Well If we win I don't really have a place to stay." The Milan Fan stated: " Well one of us ain't going, plus I've already paid for mine(givin' a hint, ya know) ." The H-Fan humbly replied by not saying anything. Milan fan kindly stated: "Well O.K. if yall do win???? I'll let you have my reservations. There's a lot of us that have already made reservations. " H-Fan replied: "Well that's nice. Thank You"

After the game the H-Fan stated: " Well I guess I have me a Hotel room in Murfreesboro", as the Milan Fan looked in AHH and Disbelief. Way to go Mustangs, keep proving those doubters wrong. GO BIG BLUE!!!!! Good luck in the BORO!!!! :angry: I would also like to congratulate the Milan Bulldogs on a great season, you guys had a very good team. Again GO STANGS!!!!