Mo West/Maryville Updates

iamoz

MRedRebels- I agree, I'm an Alcoa fan, and I don't think Maryville should be ashamed of anything, they posted like a 40 game win streak, 3 strait state championships, and overall just numerous groups of great athletes. I know all the Maryville haters will be on here bashing the team, how many of those haters can say all that about their teams to back it up. Anyways, great job Maryville, alot of people thought you wouldn't do anything and you did, and best of luck next year!

That is right, we didn't do too shabby for a team they the "experts" thought was going to be 5-5

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I know those Maryville Bashers will be on here, talking trash, but that is just un-acceptable, Maryville has nothing to be ashamed of, hold your heads up high, we'll all be there to cheer you on next season.

I have no dog in this hunt, but I come to this board often and read the Maryville posts along with all the others. Maybe it's a case of "a few bad apples" but Maryville has it's share of trash talkers who contribute to this board. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Maryville has a very good tradition. Take the bad with the good and just accept that you got beaten. I agree that there's going to be a plethora of Maryville bashers coming here giving you the business...but, it isn't without warrant.

Maryville may not have had their best game tonight, but they put forth a great effort. They have come so much farther than anticipated, and that is something to be proud of. I myself am a Maryville Rebel and agree that they should hold their heads up high. They have nothing to be ashamed of. They came into the game and played ball, just not to the best of their abilities. Congratualtions to the Trojans who fought through this one, and good luck at against Hillsboro!

where are all you rebel lovers , crying in your beer, you thought you was unstopable ,guess what ? you wasn't .know one is . TROJANS    WIN, WIN

You're a clown....Maryville has owned 4A for years...act like you have some sense!!! You are devaluing your victory!!!

Go Falcons, bring it on home!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by msmoker21

If "boxers09" can't let off a little steam after all the pages and pages of how Maryville was unbeatable and what was it, 96% thought West would lose, that's just too bad. If you want know about trash talking, go read your own posts for the last two weeks. I for one thought it was a great game on both sides and all that were there were treated to a real experience. Our Defense played lights out and our offense got the job done when it needed to. The 12th man showed up and was heard! Thanks Swain County for your support! Where's the best place to stay in Murpheesboro?