GoMab's 2003 Team Rankings for the Girls?

ball411

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new poll:

1. jackson north side

2. white county

3. mt. juliet

4. oak ridge

5. shelbyville

6. livingston academy

7. jackson co.

8. wilson central

9. heritage

10.york inst.

notables:oliver springs,clarkrange,bradley central,columbia,cookeville,ridgeway,warren county,

smyrna,sevier co., and knoxville powell.

Edited by 90warrior

Several of these teams will be in the Greeneville Christmas tourney so things will be interesting after all the smoke clears up there. Oliver Springs, Livingston, Jackson, Walker Valley, and McMinn Central will all position well this year in AA.

I like Oak Ridge, Sevier, Mt. Juliet, and Shelbyville for AAA. I have not seen Oak Ridge but will get to on Tuesday night. Only disputing I will say is Cleveland is nowhere near a Top 20 team after watching them last night. Bradley, Walker Valley, and McMinn Central will take them with the example I saw.

Someone might want to print this thread off and save it til March and we can all laugh at our missed predictions. :D:D:D

Just because they whipped ya'll doesn't mean they can beat us, not to say that they can't because it is at their home and they are very talented, but hey how about this, go ahead and drop us off your poll, i think we prefer the one that matters, you know the one at the end of the year when you get to go up and recieve your "GOLD BALL"? :D here is the new official poll:

1. it doesn't matter high school

2. it really doesn't matter high school

3. these polls are for the ones that can't win the real one high school

4. who cares high school

5. we win 30 games a year and play no one high school

6. i'm gonna kick you off my poll high school

7. whiner 90warrior high school

8. overrated high school (see notables)

9. We won a game so we should be world champions high school

10.We beat the #6 team on another poll so we should be #1 on this poll high school

notables,,,, white county :D

If Livingston beats White Co. they{Livingston} can definitely beat Jackson Co.

85Warrior, lets get one thing straight here, if....... ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas! :D

As for whether or not LA beats White Co. or We beat Shelbyville or MJ beats LA, when you get teams like these together they are all good and on any given night the one can beat the other and vice versa, all we care about is STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, thats our Super Bowl, thats as high as we can go, all a team can control and achieve on its own. If i was you i wouldn't concern myself with polls, heck i wouldn't even concern myself with us or LA or York for that matter, because regardless of whether or not we beat you or you beat us or LA or York or they beat you, none of that matters, your AAA, we are AA. If i was you i would concern myself with the Shelbyville's and MJ's and SC's of the state, not little ol Jackson County! :)