GoMab's 2003 Team Rankings for the Girls?

ball411

Coacht

We have seen the #1 USA Today team go down in defeat and many others have their dreams of a perfect season put to bed.

Most every team has played in some kind of tip-off or round robin tournament by now, using your wealth of knowledge and never ending supply of posts would you please provide us with your girls basketball top picks in the great state of TN.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not real familiar with the west Tn. teams. Don't mean to disrespect the Memphis area. Here goes and this is just opinion.

1. Shelbyville (still the best)

2. Jackson County (5peat)

3. Oak Ridge

4. Mount Juliet

5. Wilson Central

6. Cookeville

7. White County

8. Lawrence County

9. Livingston

10 Riverdale

Notables: Place them where you need to.

Westview, Powell, Sevier, Farragut, Bradley, Clarkrange, Briarcrest, Ridgeway, Loretto, Brentwood, Cleveland. Not in any order!

Good Luck to All

Should be a good matchup when Shelbyville travels to MJ on Tuesday!

Edited by Coach2001

Interesting that folks are still ranking Shelbyville #1 when they have already lost 2 games.

What's interesting is that folks are ranking Ridgeway when they have only won 2 games. I know they lost to Memphis Hamilton, Jackson Northside and Shelbyville. I think they lost one or two more but i'm not sure. All i know is, they don't have a winning record right now. I like their team a lot and will support them throughout the season, but, people on this board are just funny sometimes. Funny things happen when you beat what's supposed to be the one of the best teams--people start ranking you...even if that means you have lost every other game in your area. Hmmm....go figure.

It's like, the only reason they are getting any respect at all as a West Tennessee team is because they beat one of your "beloved" teams-regardless of their record. Just overlook the better than decent competition they played in their own area who either beat them by a good margin or drilled them. I agree with whoever said that Jackson Northside should be ranked in that case...and I'm not even a Jackson Northside fan...all I know is the score I saw in the paper that said they beat the brakes off of a team that I like.

But, these are just people's opinions (mine included) and I guess that's why none of us are experts. :D

Edited by caramelcutiepie