GoMab's 2003 Team Rankings for the Girls?

ball411

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i definately understand that, and it was kinda like the LA vs OS game when OS won.  :D wonder if my buddy goosevol will have something to say??  :o

Oliver Springs was better than Livingston on November 18th and that's all that matters. Get over It and move on.

The Regal has spoken its now over... ;) GO LADY BOBCATS

Listen people,

Fans of these teams stop trying to talk up your little girl's high school. I have seen a quite a few teams already and to me Brentwood deserves to be in the TOP 5! Shelbyville--LOST not 1 but 2 games (sorry eagles), Lawerence County--has already lost 2 games.....Some of these other teams listed are just JOKES!! Livingston Academy shouldn't even be ranked there a 1 players 1 A team!!!!! I smell a bunch of HOMERS out there!!!!!!! Come on people get real. Did you people not hear about Brentwood's total domination of Beech and Page (page game missing there best player). The only loss was to Cleveland and their Stud was hitting shots from the parking lot...........Oak Ridge is also very solid and how can you have Mt. Juliet below Shelbyville (they beat the eagles). Don't forget about Jackson Northside as well...............If anybody needs an Unbias view of who is good come at hollar at me---the heck with all these HOMERS!!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone still rank Shelbyville #1? As its already been stated previously "They've been beaten twice" come on now!!! Whats up with 90warrior? ranking York and White County over Livingston Academy? You can just come on up to LA tomorrow night and watch them dismantle York and Dec. 13 watch them put White Co. to bed!

Oliver Springs was better than Livingston on November 18th and that's all that matters. Get over It and move on.

Agreed, however i wonder if they will be better than them when it counts in March? Oh wait they might even play eachother over the holidays if they both make it to the finals at the Christmas tournament in Livingston! To bad Jackson County won't be there!!! that would be fun! :o

How can posters not incluse Oliver Springs in the top 10. Without queston, Oliver Springs is CLEARLY a TOP 10 team if not 5.

The Lady Bobcats were beaten by a very good Obion County Team in the Lawerence County Thanksgiving Classic at a Saturday Noon game. The night before, OS dismantled a VERY VERY VERY good Giles country team by 26 points in the late game on Friday night. OS after playing the late game had to turn around and play early when Obion was already rested from playing an afternoon game compared to the lat night game the day before.

Also, OS has already beaten Livingston Academy. Additionally, OS beat JACKONS COUNTY at JACKSON COUNTY in a scrimmage game that JC played their starters including Hensley the entire game.

If anyting, the field is whide open in AA and AAA and all this illustrates why TN womens basektball is bar none the best in the country with great teams and players across this womens hoops frenzy state.