answer to Tyler Smith saga...

mas1821

Alot of ppl are on here either praising tyler, or sayin how jamont is better, or Delk, etc... I have had the privelege to see brandon wright, the delks and tyler play... haven't yet seen jamont... But I bet i can answer why tyler is rated so high above everyone else on nbadraft.net and all the other websites where he is ranked first in the nation in his class and second in others.. From what I have gathered watching those four.. I have noticed that one of the delks, not sure which one, but one of them are probably a step ahead of tyler at the moment.. wright is an awesome talent, but he isn't yet on tyler's level from the games I saw.. But the reason tyler is ranked so high is because his upside is amazing... I'm sure that scouts have noticed this, therefore the ranking... You can tell that he is about to bust out w/ all of his talents and amaze everyone in the near future... He might have a few fundamentals he needs to work on... But he's not ranked so high as a joke... His chances of being a High Major D1 standout and NBA star are much greater than the Delks, wright, and any other H.S. Player i have seen play...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking forward to the Giles @ BA game. This is gonna be a great match up. Also Jamont Gordon is pretty good. I seen him score 40+ two nights in a row and no one on the court could come close to playing with him. I also noticed Gordon talks crap to every person on the other team trying to get into their head. When he goes down court he claps twice and they throw him the ball every time and he usually scores. His team and coach really hurts his rankings though.

Tennessee is for women's basketball, not men's.

they are comin around with coach peterson, they dont have a senior on the team and they are now 3-0 or 4-0 maybe, but they had an impressive 108-84 win over texas a&m tonight in a game buzz said they played very well, they had 4 players in double figures, i believe the vols are goin to the big dance this year my friends