The worst stadiums/feilds in Tennessee

DaFultonBoy3

Midway, has the worst field. i have discoverd 4 different types of land. The Rock Quarry, The Desert, The Tropical Rainforest, and the Mudpit. Cloudland also has a pretty bad field. it wouldnt be so bad if they just cut the grass.

When we played at Midway during the play-offs, it looked more like a golf course then a football field.

Edited by Rangerbook06

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think by far the worst feild i've ever seen is Austin East. If u stand on one sideline, you can barely see the other side because it's so slanted. Also Carter is pretty bad also...What do you all think is the worst?

You just gotta love these peeps at Fulton. They try their best to take AE down. Well, let me comment on the AE field. It isn't one of the worst fields in Tennessee. AE's field used to be bad but now its having improvements. A couple years ago, the field used to have pot holes in it when you run you will step in one and tear an ankle or soemthing. Coach Stevens is doing a great job of taking care of this field. Please dont' talk bad about AE's field. Just remember one thing, AE don't pay the City to come in and do their field like the peeps at Fulton does!

AE - I think the comment the Fulton boy made shouldn't have been made. We at Fulton know firsthand being an inner city school that you work with what you have. Just remember that was a young student who made that comment & you're a grown man. And to correct you, the Fulton peeps don't pay the city to come in & do their field. I have NEVER seen coaches work on their field as much as Fulton's does. They take great pride in their field. Just ask their families how many times the coaches come in at 2:00 & 3:00 a.m. because they've been working on the field to get ready for home games. And if you're referring to last week - that was a desperate situation. Some of the coaches wanted to postpone the game, but Macon County's coach called & asked them to please play because they didn't have the money to spend another night in Knoxville, nor had they made arrangements or been prepared to do so (which I heard they stayed another night anyway, but they probably wanted to treat their team for such a great season). Anyway, I mentioned on another thread the Fulton coaches worked on the field ALL DAY last Friday. They were still working on the field when the gates opened at 5:30. Yeah, they may know somebody from the city & he came to help them, but they didn't leave it for somebody else to do. . . . . just wanted to make that clear. So did you find a ride to the game tomorrow?

GO FALCONS!

DaFultonBoy3,

I don't know what the worst football field and stadium is, but did you know that you misspelled field!!! If you did it on purpose that is alright, but if you didn't then you need to learn how to spell or ask somebody how to!!

I hate to tell you, but "alright" in not a word either. Use spellcheck.net below.