Cloudland and Unaka

ballplayer12

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Happy Valley they protected there home floor and played a great ball game.I am a Unaka fan but im not gonna get on here and blame it on the refs because they dont make for the 22 points that Unaka let Happy Valley beat them by.

Unaka has got to decide are they gonna play as a team or are they gonna play me ball,are they gonna play tough defense and rebound the basketball every night or are they gonna give teams 2nd chance oportunnities to rebound the basketball and have easy put backs like last night's game when Happy Valley controlled the boards all night long.

Step up your defense and play like the Unaka teams have played in the past you step out on the floor and you play your tail of for 32 minutes non stop and you take care of buisness when you play all these teams play like it means something

quit letting Happy Valley and Cloudland and all these teams whip up on you play with some heart and take us to the state tournament once again I'm comming to watch you guys play friday against Science Hill and when the game is over i wanna see the look on peoples faces after Unaka wins. GO RANGERS................

Well said krypt...I am a #1 Unaka fan and I agree with krypt 100%. They need to get their head out of their butts and play ball like they know how to. You guys looked like you hadn't seen a basketball the other night. Play with confidence, you've got the skills so use them. Eveyone player on that team needs to step up and play their best ball EVERY GAME!!!! So you lost to Happy Valley, big deal. Let that loss give you that much more incentive to win out the rest of the season. Let's go to Freedom Hall Friday and give the Hill a run for their money!!!!! GO RANGERS B)

Didnt the boys play as well?

Unicoi's girls are very very good. They beat Cloudland badly the other night. Now my question is whether the Unaka comeback was all their doing or did Unicoi let off the gas a little or get tired. Unaka has better depth. Unicoi is not very deep off the bench. But... Dont be surprised to see Unicoi win the Regional again.

Edited by JimmyChitwood

GREAT POST Krypto............

Thats what I've said for the past 2 years........ TEAM BALL !! NOT ME BALL ! These guys are gonna have to play THEIR position! Protect THEIR zone ! Don't let the other guys get the position on them.......... MOVE! and not DRAG! ........ Quit trying to defend from BEHIND !! Oh well....... thats enough coaching from the stands...... The Coaches are trying to get that thru their heads....... THEY WILL come around .. This is just the begining of the season...... Look Out when they get a few games behind them.