Maryville Football

CoachT junkie

anyone who can not respect an opponent will always be a loser , i don't care if your team wins 20 championships in a row , you will still be a loser

This is one of the best sentances I've read all year, not to mention the whole post was one of the best too. I cannot believe this is thread is open either.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pepvol, AMEN! Your post made me want to stand up and salute! ALL of the kids.....whether they have played 10 weeks of ball this fall....or 11, 12, 13, 14 .....or are playing in the championship games today are ALL winners! How can kids possibly learn anything about sportsmanship and respect when they read some of the things that have been posted here?

There's no point in anyone saying that it is "all in fun". Because "fun" has taken a nasty turn!

Being from east TN, I am proud when any of our teams are represented in Murfreesboro. I was sad to see Maryville lose, but happy that another great east TN team will be vying for the championship. I'm sure you know this already, but jealousy breeds hatred. Maryville is and always has been a "class act"!

ROLL WILDCATS IN '04!!!

Thanks, Rebelron. Oak Ridgers always look forward to the Maryville scrimmage. It's always a good measure for us as well!

I gotta tell you......the loyalty and pride we feel when those boys walk down those steps is something else. No matter how many times we have witnessed it! When that train whistle sounds and all the little boys and girls line the steps to hit the players on the shoulder pads it's like seeing if for the first time! Thanks for mentioning it. There's nothing like seeing your team run on that field, huh?

Ronnie,Ronnie,Ronnie,

If you will take the two cents and add three more to it, like I told you before,

you can buy you a big cup of JACK SQUAT!!!!! Because that's what the rebels will

be doing this weekend.

Second,

Big mapperman

How on god's green earth did the officials cost you the game vs. West?????????

5, count them, 1,2,3,4,5 turnovers, but the officials cost you the game.

THIS IS CRYING LIKE A BABY OVER SPILT MILK!!!!!!

Get real

Like MO West

Maybe the team can get together, put on their aprons, and make some loser cone cakes,

I feel like this may become a tradition.

And finally, as I see the snow fall on the plateau, on my way to the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

I will tell you what is pathetic Rebel Rum or Ronnie is that grown men living their lives vicariously

through a high school football team.

Maybe this Christmas in a time of giving not receiving, you will realize what is really important!!!!

THAT IS THE MORRISTOWN WEST STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! HO, HO, HO, HA, HA, HA!!!!!

Too bad you feel that way. I understood that MHS had a completion for a TD that was ruled out of bounds and MW had one ruled a catch that was out of bounds. That's why I voiced an opinion. I'm not bitter about it, just dissapointed.

Sorry I mentioned it.

As for the cone cakes....that's MY family's way of showing our appreciation to the men of the team. If that offends you, that's your problem.

Good luck Trojans.

God's green earth....I like that! A little Physical Geography mixed with religion.

Ronnie,Ronnie,Ronnie,

If you will take the two cents and add three more to it, like I told you before,

you can buy you a big cup of JACK SQUAT!!!!!  Because that's what the rebels will

be doing this weekend.

Looks like Mowest didnt do jack squat today either.

mreb3301, znagglepuz is not a MOWest fan. He is a Rebel hater so I wouldn't bash MOWest because of znagglepuz. znagglepuz is a jealous puke. He is a fan of some Knox County School who takes a whipping from Maryville every year.

Sorry but doesnt the title of this thread stink? One loss and its the end of Maryville Football? its not like the school is going to cut the program, and its not like we dont have the entire offensive line coming back and 5 or 6 rb's and a Qb with one loss in 40 games. good lord people act like the whole MAryvile football team is going to pack up and call it quits. and I hope that next yr everybody underestimates them yet again, because like this yr they will still be a contender.