Round Ball In The Hall

backcourt65

Anyone wanna see 2 great games of basketball tonight come out to Freedom Hall

where you will see 4 teams square off against each other in Round Ball In The Hall.

1st game of the night will be state powerhouse Mt Juliet vs Tennessee High at 6:00

Mt Juliet looking to make another run at the state tournament this year while Tennessee High just comming off a good showing at the Grand Bahamas Tourney

will be looking to come out with a big win in tonight's early contest at Freedom Hall.

Then for the nightcap game it will be David VS Goliath yep thats right Unaka vs Science Hill,I havent seen this matchup never before in my life but it will take place tonight AAA powerhouse vs 1A powerhouse both 2 of the best teams in East Tennessee will be looking to go at it for the 1st time in the history of RoundBall In The Hall.

I'm calling this game one of the most talked about games in East Tennessee right now both two tough teams with great players and key seniors and great matchups

will be one of the most talked about games in years to come noone would ever dream of these to teams playing but you will see it tonight and by golly you better belive that you will see a game on your hands come 8:00 ill be there real early hope to see a good ball game.

Mt Juliet-67

Tn High-60

Unaka-63

SH-59

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Backcourt65, I hate to break it to ya' but Mt. Juliet has never been a state powerhouse in boys basketball. They have never been to the state tournament. Heck, they have never even won their district championship in the 70+ years of the school's existence. They do have a good team this year, however. Josh Helton is a player and Hayes and Simms are solid as well. Factor in that Tennessee High and SH are down and they probably win both games.

Backcourt,

you dont know your basketball very well. yes unaka might be a powerhouse in 1A but not with the big dawgs like SH or Tenn High. SH just toyed with unaka winning easily by 20 and never being tested. Tonight should be a good game with Mt Juliet after they put it to tenn high and won also by about 20. tip off for SH game is at 8

Tonights game was a good one.... The Rangers played a good game... Really hustled all night. Everyone....... TEAM !!! Thats what I'm talkin about ! Way to go Rangers. !!! Keep It up !! Too bad you guys lost... But.. You were playing against the REFS !! ! The game between the players was a good game... The refs just let it get outta hand.. TOO MUCH ROUGH HOUSING ! The Biggest guy on TH KILLED your little point guard , took him to the ground and rolled over him and those IDIOT REFS called the Walk ON the little guard @! The big guy tryed to block his shot from BEHIND and FELL on him. I don't think it was intentional , but call a walk !!!!!?? I hope the kid is OK !! I heard after the game he was going to the ER to get checked out . He had blurred vision..

Something really needs to be done about the refs... they are almost all terriable... I would usually not slam the Refs, but I haven't seen a good called game this year so far.. Is there any thing that could be done about this ?? Is there anyone to contact about this ?? I am sure there is video to verify this . There were many questionable calls in this game...