Memories from 2003 Season

AERoadrunners

My memories of the 2003 season will be AE's come back win over Scott County. AE was down by at least 16 points going into the 4th quater and they came back and won the game by 13. Wow!

2. Victory over Fulton in week 2: Yeah, FUlton people were talking all that stuff and AE blew them off the field. (Yeah, they got us in the Playoffs)

3. The playoffs Victory over Anderson County. AC thought they had the game wrapped up but NO AE came back once again and wrap it up.

4. Me picking Morristown West to beat Maryville. Yes it happen(Oh no, I better not say that or else Bighurt might lock this thread too :D ) Bighurt, I know I said something about the Maryville lost to Morristown West and you should be over it by now so don't lock this thread because of that. I know that you're such a big Maryville fan and you're still hurting because of that lost and you like locking threads that say something about Maryville losing. Just deal with it. I've been dealing with the Fulton lost but I'm taking it as a man so do the same!

Well, I'll sit back and listen to your memories of the 2003 season

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I am an avid Gibbs fan, former player and alumni, I live in the Tri Cities and have had to opportunity to become a Dobyns-Bennett fan. If you haven't seen a game at DB, you should at least once. I saw both DB/Oak Ridge games and both were excellent games. I saw my friend, Coach Carroll wade through some adversity this season. I saw region 2-AAA make it's case for being one of the toughest regions in the state. And countless other great events. It was a great season and look forward to next year.

I THINK ONE OF THE BEST MEMORIES OF 2003 (FOR MACON COUNTY) :D WAS WHEN KIT MADE THEM TWO FIELD GOALS IN THE LAST FEW SECONDS IN THE GAMES AGAINST GRUNDY COUNTY AND SMITH COUNTY.[/b]

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

2003 REGION 4 3-AAA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

REMEMBER THE YEAR OF THE TIGERS. WIN OR LOSE

1.....2.......3......... HIT SOME BODY AND GETCHA YA SOME NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!