Walter Fisher, Jr of Hillsboro

CoachLogan74

I am not a student. I'm just a upset off fan that got angry because of jealous fans. As for lack of home disicipline its sad to say but everyone didnt come from the great little two parent home where life was peachy, and not saying this is a reason for people to act up on the football field, but I cant belive my post was more contraversial than people saying Fisher is gonna end up in prison. Thats ridiclious. People can trash talk someone all day and then I say Its understandable that someone punches someone after they get pused down and everyone gets on here and goes crazy on me. I would have never even made a post on here if people didnt talk so much trash about 4A a Mr Football.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a student. I'm just a upset off fan that got angry because of jealous fans. As for lack of home disicipline its sad to say but everyone didnt come from the great little two parent home where life was peachy, and not saying this is a reason for people to act up on the football field, but I cant belive my post was more contraversial than people saying Fisher is gonna end up in prison. Thats ridiclious. People can trash talk someone all day and then I say Its understandable that someone punches someone after they get pused down and everyone gets on here and goes crazy on me. I would have never even made a post on here if people didnt talk so much trash about 4A a Mr Football.

I agree, the prison comments are stupid and I can see where they made you mad. But making a post that excuses thuggish behavior on the field by saying it is a part of football insults the integrity of the game and those who play within the rules of good sportsmanship.

It was a shame that Fisher got tossed. But it does not make him a criminal. And it should be looked at as an opprotunity for him to improve. If his grades are straighened out he will get an opprotunity in D1 no doubt. I hope he does. He is still a kid in a man's body and has plenty of time to mature into a better player and a better person. Which is something we all need to work on because as we all know no one is perfect. Here is hoping he does just that.

It was a shame that Fisher got tossed. But it does not make him a criminal. And it should be looked at as an opprotunity for him to improve. If his grades are straighened out he will get an opprotunity in D1 no doubt. I hope he does. He is still a kid in a man's body and has plenty of time to mature into a better player and a better person. Which is something we all need to work on because as we all know no one is perfect. Here is hoping he does just that.

Nice post. I agree 100%.

I'm glad I am not in a court room. This kid has been convicted by people who have probably only seen him on a footbal field for two hours. While I admit I was disappointed in his actions Saturday because I don't care for that behavior on the field either. I was disappointed because of the previous two times I watched Hillsboro play, I did not see these actions. But I will not call him a thug anymore than I would call anyone else a thug that I have not been around long enough to make such a judgement.

What is really classless is garbage posts on here about this subject.

What is really classless is the petty bickering between MW and Maryville people. This group really takes the cake.

Move on people. I don't see any difference between these posts and his actions.

"Move along folks there's nothing to see here, no crime, just be on your way." :justwrestle:

MHS, ditto that post.

Walter, Jr.'s neither an angel or a thug. That describes most people, eh? And if he hadn't won Mr. Football...

Hillsboro High School--2003 AAAA Footabll State Champs.

The kid is a product of his environment. Trust me, trash talk is an everyday habit for kids these days. Doesn't make it right, but it happens. They trash talk when they play pickup basketball, football, or playstation. Its just the wave of the universe. I did see the wave and thought that was classless, but I think it was a 17 year old excited about making a great play more than hoping the QB was hurt. Plus, all the great ones Jack Lambert, ###### Butkus, Mike Singletary, Ray Lewis, LT, etc.. talked it and backed it up. This isn't tennis or chess, its football. Trash talk is a good way to psyche out your opponent sometimes. Now, I'm surely playing devil's advocate here because it would be better if you just SHUT UP and played, however, that isn't the reality of the situation. Trust me, I bet Ron Aydelott dealt with him accordingly.

Oh yeah, trash talk is really evident throughout Coach T. Usually its all in fun and games.

First off, the Miami TE calling himself a soldier was the MOST classless thing I have ever heard!!! He was whining and crying about losing a GAME and what not when REAL soldiers were overseas getting SHOT at! That was the most ridiculous statement ever and I think it was very uncalled for. As for him going to prison, well thats a bit farfetched, but he is a high schooler with close to failing grades and (possibly) a bad attitude. (Do not take offense that I jumped to conclusions on the possibly). Statistics say that a lot of people that drop out of high school or don't get a good education will more than likely end up in prison. Will the happen to Walter? I dunno, but I think it was pretty stupid to say that it would, even if he has shown signs of a troublesome person. MHS fans and MW fans are bickering because of the unhumble attitudes of a few, plain and simple.

well, i agree with what i saw on another thread..looks like fisher may end up at State Penn instaed of Penn State..after he knocked minnich down , he was 'waving bye' and taunting him...what a great role model!..Brandon 'PeeWee' Fanney of Motown west showed much class during the game and was gracious when they lost.. he said 'They just beat us'..no excuses from the RAEL MR FOOTBALL

Mr. Class himself Fanney is caught exercising excellent sportsmanship in the pictures on this website!!!!!