Best Fans in TN

Shotface

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Orange Crush" is the best student section ive seen. No student section has out done them at Clintons home games and not very many student sections have out done them at the other teams place either. When you can make the home teams student section look bad at their place then i call that a good student section. Karns couldnt handle Clintons student section last night at the 3AAA district championship game. Everytime Karns would start a chant it would immediately get shut down by the Orange Crush.

HEY GUYS! I GOT AN IDEA!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY THINK OF WHAT SCHOOL YOU GO TO...AND PUT THAT SCHOOL DOWN

this is really a dumb topic if ya ask me.....people will say there school for the next 20 years...just because they go there even if their rival is the best school

And yes i would go with my school's students..(Siegel, harris' hooligans) but only on the road ...(No admin. on the road) and we travel well

Ok first of all, how about we all stop referring to our student sections as "Krizies" or "Rowdies", I think we can be a little more inventive than that. Second of all Kingston may have a large student section at home(Including the police), but it doesn't help them win games and I dont think that you are the rowdy or craziest student section if you jump 3 people with 40 people and 1 of your student's is injured. I'm definetly not saying that AC has the best student section, but at home the student section is as good as any other including OS and Clinton.