Best Fans in TN

Shotface

Mcminn County has the best fans at their home games, but when they travel its a different story. I do have to say this though...... the so called "orange crush" from Clinton high school came to our place earlier this year, and let me tell ya...... they got demolished by our chants and screams. Orange Crush def. doesnt have the best fans in TN.

Me and some of my "Orange Crush" friends were at the McMinn - Clinton game, and we didn't hear any chants or anything from the student section...all we heard were threats from JaJuan Smith's mom. So you let your momma's do your fighting and yelling for you, huh? I like how you all brought all of 5 people down to Clinton to see the Killer Defense hold the "Juice" to 12 points. If anybody had been to either Oak Ridge game, you would realize "Orange Crush" is the best student section in all of TN. Our student section hasn't been matched, even at away games. When you can get into the heads of players before the tip, you're doing a good job. We'll save you a seat at state: near our student section just so you can say you were close to the "Orange Crush".

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, McCallie is no longer in state contention but when it comes to fans you will never see a louder yet classy group of folks. They chant everything you can imagine as well as staying respectful and in good sprtsmanship. They have the SPIRITUALS which is so unique no one else can really compare. The SPIRITUALS has been around for about 40 years and is still going strong.

I agree with Tom142.... Alcoa has the BEST fans anywhere....it's crazy...they don't have many fans to look at (because we are a little school) but they have plenty of fans to hear. I was standing outside of Fulton Gym the other night at the Fulton/Alcoa Cship game, and I could still plainly hear the Alcoa fans going wild. And I'm wondering if AE will even show up for the game up at Kingston, but I know for a fact that there will be 50 Alcoa students....and you won't want to mess with them

I don't know why u people are being so stupid. If anyone was at the state tournment last year you all know that Greenfield had the best crowd. You cant stop them. The crowd has not changed. The reason their boys do so good is because they hear their fans behind them rooting them on. The student section is always a big thing. They dress up in weird things like the boys wear their football tights, and the girls b-ball team wears their jerseys. The whole gym is orange. Who can say that. The whole crowd stands on their feet the whole time. Temple said last year they couldn't even hear their coach the crowd was so loud. So if you think your crowd is better try me. Just know the sea of orange is always there to root on their team.

How about the fans from MLK who drove an hour to Portland to watch all the district games and the region games. In the region games it was obvious that the MLK students had gotten into the head of Alex Renfroe from Hume-Fogg and Corey Brewer from Portland in the finals. The fans from Portland even made the comment that we..I mean they were the "Rudest bunch ever!". Gotta give them some props.

The MLK fans are good. Fuzzy is a nice guy They rivaled the Bomb Squad all year as the top students in 8AA. After seeing the MLk fans for a short time in action against Portland, I will say that they are very loud and enthusiastic but at times lack some organization. Nevertheless, they are great fans and good luck to the Royals as they represent 8AA.

the MARSH PIT is the best student section in the state. Were so good the players on the bench cheer with us. We do our background checks get in players heads. We had Tony Cooper from Fulton so shook up that he couldnt play. In the region championship, an hour away, we had at least 60 students which is good for a school of 400. And to top it all off, we even got mentioned in the paper about how we drowned out all other sound in the GYM!!!!!!!

MARSH PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think everyone's Region was an hour away, so it's not that big of a deal. Anway, Clinton's Region was at South-Doyle, which is an hour away also. The Maryville game was incredible with the OrangeCrush never giving up on our team. I didn't think it could get better than that, but the following day against Farragut we were even louder. My head still hurts from the noise. It's not that hard to get recognized in the paper...happens all the time to us. 60, is that all you had from Alcoa? We had over a hundred for the Region Championship. So come to Den and see the real deal in the OrangeCrush.