Who is this Anderson kid from NCS

jklivin

i too saw the continual pushing and shoving by #33 during the game and his talking to NCS's bench and fans. I can't say too much because many teams have those kinds of players that do that, and i'm sure people will point out ours

I was able to make it in time for the guys game and the very impressive end to the girls game, and I finally found a spot to seat that was behind NCS bench, and to all of you who need to know the truth, the Anderson kid with the brace on his leg started yelling at the #33 at McEwen when the McEwen player was shaking hands and saying good game. So it wasn't a 'drunken parent' or #33, but a frustrated player who will be diffenently ready to play next game.

Edited by bballintheworld

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very strange, Bballintheworld, I was behind the bench and saw nothing of the sort. All I saw was #33 and all you saw was the kid with the brace...seems to me that we both have biased opinions. Maybe you saw what you wanted to see? I never saw the kid with the brace do anything, but #33 was a little obvious and had to literally be pulled from the court by his coach. That, I do know. I swore I was not posting on this stupid website again, but I just cannot help it. I am not a "has been" or "wanna be". You can tell because I do not say anything negative that would hurt someone. Why don't we all try to grow up a little?

• 4 weeks later...

Well today marks almost the 2 month mark since J. Anderson has played with NCS. The Eagles have done well, posting a 10-5 record during his absence. Today Anderson went back to the doctor, and once again was told it would be 4 more weeks until he is ready to go. Obviously this news is very hard due to the fact they originally predicted his return to be near the end of January, and now has been moved to the middle of March. Due to his ability in baseball, Jarrett likely won't be returning, but i guess you never know. Regardless NCS will be fine and i wish the best of luck to them as they take on DA at home tomorrow night. Just thought i would update anyone that cared on the situation.

Jarrett Anderson for President!!!

you lika the packed gym huh?? Will someone put out an APB on Coasterboarder? thanks. oh and Jarrett told me he'd be back for DA friday.

Well, Im obviously not the supernerd coacht buffs that you guys would like to think I am. I post only occasionally, and thats usually only in threads I care about, but today I saw this thread was back at the top, so I had to stop by.

Apparantly, the state tournament happened and I missed it, because what I said was that NCS will have trouble beating teams in state because theyre one-dimensional, just like any other 1D team- NCS's just happens to be the 3 point Dimension. But even though I was just making a prediction, HSballer or whatever decided to "call me out" and Big48 wants to have a deep and personal relationship with me and get to know me in person. I have two things to say- everyone here needs to chill out (its just HS basketball, not the pro skeeball tour or something important) and I dont swing that way, nor do I wish to go meet someone somewhere who hates me for little reason. You NCS guys seem to be pretty personable- just ask Cam Biggs, right? I hear he's pretty solid when it comes to making friends and not getting beat up.......anyway, if I ever dont post for a long time after you "call me out" again, dont take it personal- I just dont read these boards much cause I dont really care.

PS, I must not be as smart as you NCS folk, so whats an APB?

I hate to hear about Jarrett. As a parent of a senior who also had to miss games due to an injury, it is very frustrating. Nevertheless, you have to accept certain things in life and move on. One thing for sure, whether a fan or not, Jarrett Anderson had an impact on Nashville's basketball scene.

Sarge, I wish you the best of luck in baseball and all your future endeavors.