IS UT INTERESTED IN ANY TN QB's?

ERA

I get sick of hearing people complain that Tennessee don't recruit in state well the fact is on this years roster they have (47) the most from any state they list Jason Hall who played at McCallie as being from Marietta,GA (I thought Private schools don't recruit?);)

Sequatchie,Mccallie is a Division II which are allowed to recruit. Make sure before you try to accuse private schools of recruiting that you know what your talking about.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about UT. I hate UT with everything that I have in me. I rooted for FSU when UT won the Nat'l Championship in '98. I will continue to root for the opposing team. The way I look at it, UT is overrated and have always been overrated. I am a hard-core Vandy fan. Vandy WILL one day beat UT again. It has been 24 years since it has happened way back in '79, but it will happen. You do not recieve an education at UT. Take for instance, some politician running for City Councilman in Old Hickory, TN, claims to be retired from the NFL after playing only 1 season with the Chargers, graduated from UT, goes to vote and doesn't even get to vote for himself because he doesn't even know how to use a voting machine. My 10 year-old sister knows how to use a freaking voting machine. If I graduated from UT, I wouldn't tell people because of the bad reputation they have. UT stinks!!!! Go Vandy, UF, South Carolina, UK, UGA, ALabama, Auburn, Arkansas, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississppi State and every one except UT!!!!

What a sad person. Pretty entertaining, though! ;)

UT is a fine institution with unlimited opportunities for its students, especially when you consider how cheap tuition is. I can't see myself anywhere else. AND I know how to use a voting machine...in fact, we examined election theory in my freshman Political Science class.

Who cares about UT. I hate UT with everything that I have in me. I rooted for FSU when UT won the Nat'l Championship in '98. I will continue to root for the opposing team. The way I look at it, UT is overrated and have always been overrated. I am a hard-core Vandy fan. Vandy WILL one day beat UT again. It has been 24 years since it has happened way back in '79, but it will happen. You do not recieve an education at UT. Take for instance, some politician running for City Councilman in Old Hickory, TN, claims to be retired from the NFL after playing only 1 season with the Chargers, graduated from UT, goes to vote and doesn't even get to vote for himself because he doesn't even know how to use a voting machine. My 10 year-old sister knows how to use a freaking voting machine. If I graduated from UT, I wouldn't tell people because of the bad reputation they have. UT stinks!!!! Go Vandy, UF, South Carolina, UK, UGA, ALabama, Auburn, Arkansas, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississppi State and every one except UT!!!!

Ok, buster...you relly named some classy institutions in there, pal...I am sorry you hate UT so much, but at least Tennessee has good football, basketball, and baseball....Lipscomb can't claim any of those. You had good basketball until y'all stabbed Meyer in the back.

Anyway, also, McCallie is a boarding school....

Edited by wildcatfan

Who is the last QB of division I caliber that has come from Tennessee. Some might say Pennington, but his senior year of high school was not that great. Plus, he grew a couple of inches and put on 30 lbs. in college. Ingle Martin obviously was not SEC caliber after his performances in the early games this year. Joey Matthews of Sevier Co., yeah right. The truth is, if UT is going to compete on the national level, it will have to go elsewhere for its talent. I cannot figure out why UTC does not recruit more in Tn though.

Edited by Red81KPsmash