Do Unaka girls need a coaching change

cyclonehomer

You are hilarious, coaches corner!

I take nothing less seriously than Coach T message boards. It is so funny to post something just for the heck of it and watch people get so angry. Everybody takes these things WAY WAY too seriously -- especially OSU and everybody that has anything to do with Unaka. ;):D

I don't care if Unaka wins or loses another game this season. I don't care if they beat North Greene or lose to Cloudland. And if they win or lose, does anybody really think they will get rid of the coach for a few upsets? B):D

But it sure is fun the way some people can't wait to get on here and act like everything written here is the most important thing in the world.

:D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take nothing less seriously than Coach T message boards. It is so funny to post something just for the heck of it and watch people get so angry. Everybody takes these things WAY WAY too seriously -- especially OSU and everybody that has anything to do with Unaka.

Well, you may not take things serious but when someone attacks a friend, I'm going to support them. The whole title of this thread was an attack on Coach Chambers! Did it need to be started? NO!

Let's throw things up for public debate just for kicks about whatever your profession may be and see if you don't react.

What do you do anyway? For a living that is. Didn't think so. The invite still stands to watch a game!?

• 2 weeks later...

hey keepin score, youre right unaka "could" beat EHS, just like EHS "could" beat Unaka; the question is not who could win; its who WOULD win; I say EHS WOULD beat Unaka in a close game on a neutral floor with decent refs. Now as to why EHS doesnt play unaka you may want to ask one of your own. These teams used to scrimmage in the off season and even went to the same summer team camp in 2002 at Coastal Carolina. EHS scrimmaged Cloudland in the preseason and JV played them in the HV tournament. Cloudland certainly has more heritage in womans BB than does Unaka. Now I agree that this year may be different and Unaka may take Cloudlands throne (are you reading this KING). EHS plays every other county team in their conference. There is a valid reason why these two teams havent played since summer of 02 and it has nothing to do with which team might win.

Edited by coaches_corner