3. sevier co.

4. oak ridge

5. powell

6. craigmont

7. wilson central

8. white co.

9. beech

10.oakland

Jackson Northside lost to Ridgeway on Friday night...I was at that game and both teams are great defensively. I really thought JN would be better than they actually were, but you can't really judge a team by watching one game so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. This was my first time really sitting down and watching an entire Ridgeway game and they really have a lot of quickness and great defensive pressure. They would be better offensively if their coach didn't play "to not lose" instead of playing to win. Both teams were playing great man-to-man though and either team would have won by 10 or 12 if they had just figured out that they should play the other in a zone.

Neither teams were that great from the outside, but Ridgeway's LaKendra Phillips is the TRUTH. She's awesome with a capital "A" and its hard to believe that she's just a sophomore. I have seen her play so much over the years and she's always been a hard worker and incredible athlete, but you can tell when a player has been working on their game and haven't settled for being simply "good"....she's approaching "greatness" in my opinion. That jumpshot is deadly!!

Becareful what you wish for!

Be careful what you wish for.......BOOHOOHOO!! When Shelbyville gets back on track, they should be there, but until then, too bad so sad. Also about Fuller being out, if she is the only player that can lead a team to victory, Shelbyville has a long road ahead of them ever game she is out, she must be a godess or something. Fuller must be the best basketball player since Michael Jordan......give me a break.....

Osbymartin.....it's awful that you're sitting there and calling Wilson Central pathetic. It's not the girl's that choose which games they want to count, it's the coaches. Therefore, instead of basing your poll on whether or not Wilson Central counted a game, base it on talent and ability of the team. Maybe they shouldn't be at the top, but don't boot them off the enitre poll because they didn't count a game. It's really sad that people get so worked up about posts on this website. It's unbelievable! Just support your team and exchange ideas. Don't attack teams or players just because you feel so much loyalty to your team. B)

Osbymartin.....it's awful that you're sitting there and calling Wilson Central pathetic. It's not the girl's that choose which games they want to count, it's the coaches. Therefore, instead of basing your poll on whether or not Wilson Central counted a game, base it on talent and ability of the team. Maybe they shouldn't be at the top, but don't boot them off the enitre poll because they didn't count a game. It's really sad that people get so worked up about posts on this website. It's unbelievable! Just support your team and exchange ideas. Don't attack teams or players just because you feel so much loyalty to your team. B)

I know it is the coaches and that is who I was referring to. I watched the game and they are a good team!! I just don't think they are a top 5 or 6 team in the state like alot of the polls that were on here. That is all i am saying. I am not geting all worked up. I just think that it is sad not to count the games because they sure would have counted it if they had not lost. Gassie is a good player and the rest of the girls work really hard or atleast from what i saw. To sum up all teams should either count all of the HOF games or count none. NOT JUST THE WINS!! I am sorry if I projected any disrespect to you or to those girls because that was not my intention.

1.Wilson Central

2. Mt. Juliet

3. Oak Ridge

4. Shelbyville

5. Sevier County

6. White County

7. Bradley Central

8. Jackson Northside

9. Cookeville

10. Powell

The picture will clear alot after January 1st! Northside hasn't played anybody yet, probably won't the whole year. It's hard to determine this little poll, but I've seen 7 out of the ten and it's pretty much a toss up from 1 through 8.

NO MENTION OF RIVERDALE AT ALL THEY HAVE BEATEN WILSON CENTRAL (EVEN THOUGH WILSON CENTRAL IS PATHETICALLY NOT COUNTING THAT GAME!!!) THEY HAVE ALSO BEATEN BRADLEY CENTRAL. WHITE COUNTY HAS 2 LOSSES AND COOKEVILLE WAS THRASHED AT BEECH FRI. NIGHT GIVING THEM 3 LOSSES.

RHS ALSO HAS 3 LOSSES BUT 1 WAS TO A VERY TALENTED BEECH TEAM ON THE ROAD!

osbymartin...You would probably have to put Oakland ahead of Riverdale. They have only 2 losses and thumped Riverdale by 16. Oakland's other loss was by only 2 points to Warren Co. Riverdale also lost to Warren Co. by 2. Just my opinion.

I know that Oakland beat Riverdale but they also lost to Warren County so I would put Warren County ahead of both right now. But Oakland hasn't really played anyone outside of those three games (RHS, MJ, and WC) They played two teams from Clarksville that are pretty horrible teams. Thats about it!!