b. central gettin wupped up on by ths in arby's

thsstatebound04

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tn high may get ripped another one if you all know what i mean. im sorry but tn high will not be able to play a zone against BC. If they do it will be a long night. yes bc will have trouble guarding porter and the point guard Buchannon? can play somewhat but how will ths stop Hare, Pickle and Pugh???

this sounds just like the bradley vs. giles conversation.....everyone who plays them think their best players can counteract hare, pickel, pugh, suiter, etc. It just won't happen. hare and pickel are the best backcourt duo in the state hands down! the have too many weapons for just about every team in the state. i see this one being a 20+ pt. difference.

This sum's it for me, Who is *ell is Tennessee High? Its good to be a fan of your team and pull for them,But i dont think anyone on this board would refer to THS as one of the elite in HS basketball. A team may get beat one game here or there,but what matters is the playoff's and who makes it to MTSU to play for it all.Overall talent wise and coaching wise Bradley should win this tourney,But they might not.In the realm of things it doesnt matter,We all know (except for some of our memphis friends)That this year ,talent wise,Bradley is the best in the state,and on paper should go all the way.But thats why we play the game.Go Bears!!!

WSHS has 3 players that are D1 calibur players...and then a few more than will play college ball somewhere...you got guys like Colin Cunningham, one of the best shooters in Memphis coming off the bench...oh yeah, he's 6'7.

BC is a very good team, I saw them play this summer, I wasn't very happy with how their fans acted, it was a summer game, and it wasn't the playoffs, and they seemed to complain about a lot of things, and wanted everyone to know that they were indeed "missing two starters." Screaming at the referees and the other teams fans was also a little uncalled for, but their team won, so they can't be too upset.

I will not let people's fans change my opinion of a team, I think they are a very good team, they might win state this year, who knows.

They do not have more talent that Fairley though...6'9 Rousean Cromwell is a jr and a Nike Camp attendee and 6'6 Reginald Owens is a man child...those two are big big big time D1 recruits.

I'd also say that R.E. has more talent...Lawrence Kinnard, Vashon Ingram, Rico Seay, that freshman PG, are all D1 recruits and possibly even 6'5 Larricus Brown (one of my favorite players to watch).

Ridgeway also has more talent with 6'6 Pierre Niles, Nike Camp attendee when he was 15 who is being recruited by Memphis and D1 schools, 6'7 Michael Rice who is being recruited D1 and PG Jordan Mincy, who I personally know has gotten letters from schools such as Arizona.

I could go on and on about teams but fans will believe what they want...so let them, I could care less, I didn't go to any of these high schools and I live in Knoxville, so I honestly don't care who wins it.

Bradley has a great team!! Tenn High played very well for three quarters. Bradley got it going when they needed to. TN Hight will get better as the season goes on as will Bradley. It was a very good game. TN High played them much better than I thought they would. Bradley plays Riverdale, Ga on Monday. Should be a very good game. Riverdale very athletic.