New Carter County Top 5 Rankings

coachh17

You all are the biggest pack of idiots that I've ever seen post on a message board. Now I will admit that Elizabethton is tops in the county so far, and they should be. They are the largest school with more girls to choose from, but Cloudland has dominated them in recent years. You all have nothing to be proud of. Hampton has been the best county team in these modern days. The last 2 years have been rebuilding years for them. Unaka thinks they've already wrapped the conference up and they've already lost to north greene, he he! As for Cloudland Elementary, you better watch out! That team will play in the state title game in a few years! Yeah, we Landers know all about playing in state title games! You all just keep bragging about who's the best in the county! :D

As for Cloudland Elementary, you better watch out! That team will play in the state title game in a few years! Yeah, we Landers know all about playing in state title games! You all just keep bragging about who's the best in the county! :D

They may very well play in state title games in a few years.... but until then, Cloudland"s girls can can set up a radio tower on top of Buck Mtn. and listen to the Lady Rangers play in the state tournament, and maybe win a few games insted of getting put out the in the first round. :D

Wow! You guys don't get it do ya? You make yourself look dumb by bragging about beating Cloudland (one of the smallest schools in the state) in a scrimmage! Give me a break! :o Booker06, you must keep the books at Unaka because you obviously know nothing about sports. Unaka will not be in the state tournament this year. Cloudland may not either, but Unaka will definitely not be! :rolleyes: