Dead-o-Winter 2004 Region 4-5A Picks

TDCman

Guest region4fan

I agree that Siegel will be much improved. When the new Christiana High school opens, Riverdale will experience the same headaches that oakland has suffered due to Siegel opening so closely to them. since NO ONE gets exemptions now, Riverdale WILL suffer. Then we will see how your attitude will change RHSFAN. And by the way, Rankin will leave b/f Christiana opens. Count on that one!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its unbelievable how much better weve gotten.....i watch tapes from last season all the time and have compared them to tapes of wat we have dun so far this year and its jaw dropping to me.......we actually look like a 4-5A team and we are very close......we will not have a season like last year and will def. suprise people this year...probably one of the best junior classes in the region.

Guest region4fan

Anything is possible in region 4 5A. In fact you guysgave Smyrna a run for their money. I know that you will do well and get that first win. I hope it isn't against us though.