Livingston beats Jackson County

eagleleader1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll second that. I saw JC play Brentwood Academy tonight and it was a sloppy low scoring game. The final score was something like 34-30 JC. Of course from what i hear a JC player went down so i assumed that girl being out hurt JC scoring. There were glimmers of hope though. 32 knocked down 2 clutch 3's, and 40 had good inside play. I can't wait to hear about how the match up of JC and LA goes. Good luck to both teams.

BA is three times the team they were at this same time last year. :) They play serious defence. :)

coach 17, want to bring your team to face either????

We came close last year losing to Austin East in the Substate. We (Elizabethton) had a lead late in that game. Austin East then gave Jackson County a victory in the state tournament, leading me to believe our talent level is near the level of a Jackson County. No real basis for comparison, but I think the eastern teams do not get enough respect. We have no guarantee of returning to the substate even though we are better this year. South Greene, Pigeon Forge, Unicoi Co., Seymour, and Oliver Springs are all good, but I don't think it would be a stretch to see an eastern team win the AA title this year. I would like to see more games between eastern and middle teams scheduled in the regular season.

I have a question to ask the Jackson County fans....and I don't want to make anybody mad or anything I just would like to know.

Why doesn't the Kelley girl start over Apple? The Apple girl is a great player and I'm not taking anything away from her at all. I was just wondering why you would leave an offensive threat like Kelley on the bench. Anybody know?

I have a question to ask the Jackson County fans....and I don't want to make anybody mad or anything I just would like to know.

Why doesn't the Kelley girl start over Apple? The Apple girl is a great player and I'm not taking anything away from her at all. I was just wondering why you would leave an offensive threat like Kelley on the bench. Anybody know?

Defence. Jim Brown changes defences during a game, like a chameleon changes colors. Kelley needs time to learn to change. :D Apple plays at guard like her older sister. Daniel is a free floating, forward/guard/post. In Jims scheme of things, it's hard to tell. :D As long as someone can get open is all that matters. :D

Edited by jimbo44

Well, I have something to say about that incredible block Katrina Beechboard made on Childress. Childress may be hurt but I believe her pride is more hurt than her actual injury. I mean who would wanna get up after someone had stuffed you like that. I would have layed there too like she did!!

Well, I have something to say about that incredible block Katrina Beechboard made on Childress.  Childress may be hurt but I believe her pride is more hurt than her actual injury.  I mean who would wanna get up after someone had stuffed you like that.  I would have layed there too like she did!!

You are dead wrong. :D KB made an incredible air born block, but Courtney is down for real. :( I was told that she had a ruptured bursa sac at the knee. A bursa is the membrane that keeps the lubrication in place around the joints. About like The CV boot on your car. :blink: I hope to see her back in the line-up in a couple or three weeks. B) I think she would want to play the next game, but I don't think her dad will put up with a squeeky knee. :D

Edited by jimbo44