Livingston beats Jackson County

eagleleader1

Well, I have something to say about that incredible block Katrina Beechboard made on Childress. Childress may be hurt but I believe her pride is more hurt than her actual injury. I mean who would wanna get up after someone had stuffed you like that. I would have layed there too like she did!!

Your team won the bragging rights for this game, but for you to use an injured player for bragging........................that's classless.............................

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wormy1, I can not believe anyone would get on here and make such a low class statement, particularly about an injured player. I know Courtney and she is very self motivated. Had she not been seriously injured, she would have been back up and playing. Believe me, she would be playing at the detriment of her own health if it were left totally up to her. She loves the game ;)

I never like to see a player go down with injury. They work too hard year round.

Let's look forward to another good game February 10.

7AA, yes I am glad my team won, but, I was not using an injured player from Jackson Co. to brag about it. I don't know how you came up with that, but that's not what I was doing at all. Everyone is intitled to their own opinions and that was mine. And I didn't think it was a "low class statement." So, sorry for all the controversy! GO HOG-EYE!!!!

If Childress's Bursa is ruptured then she will be back in a few games at least. I know from experence. My senior year in football I had mine to rupture. It doesn't feel good at all. I had to have a couple tubes of fluid drained off and take some Celebrex for the next couple of weeks but I was back for the next game. This injury could have been alot more serious than what it ended up being, but I'm thankful that it's not an career ending injury. ;) Get well

I agree that with 7AA even though I am a LA fan from way back.....it's very classless to use an injuried player as bragging rights in any sport!! :)

Edited by 02Wildcat

Well, I have something to say about that incredible block Katrina Beechboard made on Childress. Childress may be hurt but I believe her pride is more hurt than her actual injury. I mean who would wanna get up after someone had stuffed you like that. I would have layed there too like she did!!

Hey Worm, i sure would like to have the pleasure of meeting you sometime to discuss this comment you just made about a fine young lady who has nothing to be ashamed of and i assure you it wasn't the first time she had a shot blocked, that means nothing to her. As for you, the only thing i can think of to rationalize such a statement is you must be some young child on here running your mouth, probably never played the game before in your life is my guess. Courtney will be back and so will the Lady Blue Devils, just remember its a little early to start cutting down the nets just yet. LA won fair and square and you beat us at home last year, and like i've always said the only one that counts is the last one! ;)

Score seems too low. I think both teams are overrated. Neither team will win a state title this year. Just remember ,you saw it here first.

The only thing that seems to be low here is the respect for either team. I do believe that one or the other has represented the State Title Game for the past 6 yrs. These two traditions have more gold in their trophy cases than the Local Jewlery Stores!!! ;) Don't count on either one of these teams not to be in the TITLE game!!!

The only thing that seems to be low here is the respect for either team. I do believe that one or the other has represented the State Title Game for the past 6 yrs. These two traditions have more gold in their trophy cases than the Local Jewlery Stores!!! ;) Don't count on either one of these teams not to be in the TITLE game!!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll stick by my statement. I don't lack respect for the accomplishments of these two teams. I have never seen them play. However, you can't stay on top forever, and just looking at scores they don't seem to be as dominant as in past seasons. If they prove me wrong, I'll be the first to congratulate them.

Wormy. It could be this statement that others are talking about:

"Well, I have something to say about that incredible block Katrina Beechboard made on Childress. Childress may be hurt but I believe her pride is more hurt than her actual injury. I mean who would wanna get up after someone had stuffed you like that. I would have layed there too like she did!!"

This is a very poor way to express an opinion concernig a blocked shot. It is also in poor taste. If this the way you chooses to express your self at least do not let anyone know what school you support. It not only affects the perception people have of you but of the decent and respectful fans as well. Remember the saying "If you do not have anything good to say about someone do not say anything " would apply in this instance.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll stick by my statement. I don't lack respect for the accomplishments of these two teams. I have never seen them play. However, you can't stay on top forever, and just looking at scores they don't seem to be as dominant as in past seasons. If they prove me wrong, I'll be the first to congratulate them.

Not sure where your from but its obviously not where they play great defense as that is what this game was about. As for dominance, well i'll go on record to say that no matter what 7AA brings home the gold this year and for the next 2 years. Jackson County has only lost to 1 AA school the past 3 years and that was only twice to LA. So just keep on believing what you want come March you will be a believer once again! ;)

Ok, seriously, I didn't think what I said would cause this much controversy and I apologized for it. But I honestly didn't think that it was a classless statement at all. But like I said everyone is intitled to their own opinion, and yes I hope the girl recovers from her injury well, and once again I WAS NOT using an injured player to brag about LA's win. And to devilfanatic, I am not a child and yes I have played this game before. But, let's move on and get ready again for Feb. 10.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure "coachh17" is from Elizabethton.

I've seen Elizabethon play and they wouldn't stand a chance against Jackson County, Livingston, York Institute, Upperman, Cannon County, or maybe even Smith County.

So "coachh17" if you're not gonna bet on LA or JC being in the tournament, then I'd sure hope you're not better on Elizabethon either. ;)