Best ball handlers in the state

shotmaker

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Latoya Bullard hands down....In 2006 contact her by way of U-Conn.....

I know there is a little bias from my side, but ALL BIAS ASIDE, LaToya Bullard is the best ball handler and I have seen all the ones mentioned except for Jessica Graves. After having played in college as well, I must say she is one of the best I have EVER seen...EVER. And that's saying a lot because we are talking about people that I played with who are now in the WNBA, some who are in college now and so on. We call her the "Human Press-breaker" cause she can break presses by herself.

I have to agree with you TrojanBob. And the UConn thing is a big possibility now...I wouldn't mind that at all. ;)

Uner is one of my favorite players to watch. She is so smooth. She never seems to lose her composure (a microcosm of the entire Bearette team) and she always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

Angela Puleo (freshman at William Blount) is a tremendously gifted ball handler. She's the type who can break a press by herself, just get everyone out of her way.