What team will win regions? Overton, FRA or Hillsb

jcu

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Irish wrestled Overton the outcome was Overton won @ 103, 112, 119 (forfeit), 125, 275. All these victories were against JV with the exception of 275 where Chris lomas wrestled up from 215. This is to say they have no middle or upper weights.

FRA won @ 125 160 & 275 vs RYAN ..we have not wrestled Hillsboro. I predict Overton goes.

My scorecard shows just the opposite, that Lomas pinned Sweeney.

Irishdad, the Godfather is going to take away your alumni card if you are not more careful about those scores.

May apologies to you and Chris he did pin @ 4:18. This working for a living is distracting me from playing. Please do not let The Godfather know I got kids to support....Thansk for the calrification...

As strong as these squads are, teams in the region should take a long look at the other district. Glencliff and Antioch have pretty strong squads and could contend for the region title as well. Glencliff is stocked at their upper weights and have finished very high in tournaments. Antioch has quite a few good wrestlers throughout the lineup and will give teams fits with matchups.

The problem with those two teams is all of the weak spots. Overton has a few, but FRA only has 1 or 2. Glencliff and Antioch don't have enough from top to bottom to topple the other district. I don't know enough about HIllsboro except for the Vanderloops and randoplhs.