Lewis v. Wayne

BobbyBrewer11

Tomorrow night Lewis County Panthers will host the Wayne County Wilcats.The Panthers are looking to go 14-3 in the regular season and being 7-0 versus 1-a teams.The Panthers defeated the Wildcats earlier in the year , but the Wildcats had much room to improve,and most likely did. The Panthers are Lead by the

wonderful play of their starting Forward,Luke Curfman, he is one of the main reasons Lewis County has stayed on track this season.His hard work and devotion to the team has really paid off and more than usually leads the team in points and rebounds,only being 6-3 this is a pretty tall task to handle. Jeff Sparkman has dominated the inside with fundamental post play and fierce defensive games.But he hasnt really been dunking as a 6-9 center with a vertical over 38 inches , should be.Micheal Creasy has shown sparks of GREATNESS bu hass a couple of off nights and hasn't been confident shooting the 3-pointers.The last but certainly not least reason why Lewis County has been winning is the sufficating defensive hustle put on by Adam Melton,he hustles on ever play and has held some great players to single digits this season.But tomorrow night the Panthers will not only have to rely on their players, but on the Loudness of the fans. I would like to say in ending , Go Panthers and if you are a fan of lewis county or a student of LCHS come on out and scream your head off at the WEAK WILDCATS.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as weak goes the wildcats are not very weak at all they are a pretty strong team if u ask me and will be the team to beat for the rest of the year and as far as lewis co goes i would have to say if it wasnt for sparkman that they would not be a very strong team at all and probably wouldnt be playing and winning like they are. I would have to say that i will be rooting for wayne co but i do think it will be a good game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iam8 thats what i say i am if i wasnt then why would i say i am in the paper the news everyday i am i dont know its just the way i am

I tell you I am glad to be playing Lewis Co. just to hear someone besides myself talking about the game. You can always count on Lewis Co for some good ol verbal sparring. I have watched Lewis Co. play 3 times this year and they are all around a pretty athletic team. 6'10" Sparkman doesn't hurt much either. If we can contain him I think we can outscore the rest. It's going to be a good game to watch for both sides.

Edited by tfranks24

I have to agree with u tfranks i think sparkman is a big reason on why lewis beat wayne in there first meeting i think that if wayne can contain him inside and on the boards then we will be able to win the game a little easier but it will still be close lewis is a pretty good team but like i said before if it wasnt for sparkman i dont think they would be doing as good as they are but we will have to see what happens tonight but i think wayne co will pull out the win tonight and as for you wadata u know your a wimp when a girl is calling you out

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iam8 thats what i say i am if i wasnt then why would i say i am in the paper the news everyday i am i dont know its just the way i am