Hillsboro blows out Glencliff

NCS03

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Jamont had 11 points. Hillsboro did a pretty good job frustrating Jamont, he shot himself out from there. He shot some horrible shots. But he made many great passes that could of been converted. His team didn't show up, due to his shooting performance.

Edited by cdm2003

Thanks for the correction CDM. When Jamont goes so does Glencliff, he did make a couple of passes that were so good his team mates didnt know what to do. Ive seen Glencliff play many times this season and it seems like as soon as the team decides Jamont isint on they stop hustling and playing thier game. Hillsboro looked much improved from the Father Ryan tourney. They did a very good job of minimizing mistakes and converting off of turnovers.

Glencliff is in the running for the softest team I have ever seen. Who else plays on the team besides Jamont? Anyone? Wright has Bone and Big "Field Trip" Barry Turner, and Tyler Smith has Shay Shannon and Kash Givens.

What's the deal with Glencliff? They don't look state tournament bound to me.

Glencliff has a good 1-2 punch the 2 being Chris Johnson who makes a better second scorer than any of the players mentioned above he averages 18 pts a game.Hillsboro was geeked up about playing Jamont and Mike Leflore had been teased around the school all week about guarding Jamont and he responded with 27 pts. Jamont had at least 10 turnovers. Watch out McGavock and whoever has to check Jamont tonight. Way to go Burros!!!

Wneely, you should probably stick to the GC boards because you always seem to be commenting on a Nashville team you havent seen play. None of these teams look state bound to you because you havent seen them play. Chris Johnson is better than Josh Bone will EVER come close to being. Jamont made a few passes that should have been turned into points when the game was still close that had a big effect on the outcome of the game. If Glencliff doesnt make it to state I put the blame squarely on the coachs shoulders. Mike Leflor looked about as good as Ive ever seen him last night. The ha ha ha you gotta guard Jamont joke seems to be the popular thing going around at metro schools these days, but after last nights preformance I feel bad for McGavock.

NCS maybe you are right, but it's not because I'm not making an effort to see Jamont play. I have wanted to make many a road trips but no one wants to take them with me.

I have not seen Jamont play, but to me one player doesn't make a team that is a serious contender. Last year GCHS would have fallen @ Substate if not for TEAM play.

Maybe GC and Glencliff could add a game to schedule and tangle? Now THAT would be interesting.