Tiffany Buckalew out 3-6 weeks?

wvstangs8

Has anyone heard about Buckalew? I found out that she hurt her back in the Cleveland game and is out 3-6 weeks. I mean thats the next Cleveland game and the Walker Valley game. So does that mean that its gonna be the same Bradley team as last year without Buckalew. I mean she is the team and now that they done have her are they gonna stink like last year?

. I mean she is the team and now that they done have her are they gonna stink like last year?

well they only lost one player last year and returned everyone else..so are you saying that the rest of the team has no talent?

last I heard,there is no "I" in TEAM

and if everyone pulls together yes they can be a productive team

Edited by 23sMom

Has anyone heard about Buckalew? I found out that she hurt her back in the Cleveland game and is out 3-6 weeks. I mean thats the next Cleveland game and the Walker Valley game. So does that mean that its gonna be the same Bradley team as last year without Buckalew. I mean she is the team and now that they done have her are they gonna stink like last year?

All you need to worry about is beating McMinn Central!

Actually, the Bearettes only have 2 Seniors left without Buckelew. A junior and 2 sophomores will add to the starting 5. That is if Cassada is put in Tiffiny's place. Harlow might use Jolley & Dalton more now, who knows.... Loosing Tiffiny is a big blow to the Bearettes but this team is solid and they will bounce back. Tiffiny is an awesome girl. I wish her the best. ;)