Ooltewah vs. Walker Valley Tuesday Night

wvstangs8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OldSchoolBalla33 I just think you need to shut up. You are gettin on my nerves from all your talkin, but if I wanted expert advice on good teams, I would ask Vitale on ESPN, not you! So just let the game be played and the winner win and that be it. So shut your mouth and let the players play.

Edited by wvstangs8

Well well well, I don't know about all this trash talk to the Ooltewah fans are putting up, I am not sure that the Owls will "mop the floor" with the Mustangs. You have to remember that it wasn't two weeks ago that this same Mustang team played Bradley pretty close through almost of all 4 qaurters. But then again I do hear that the Ooltewah fans think their beloved Owls would beat the Bears. That is another story though. I do believe that Ooltewah will win this game, because I think that going down to Walker and beating them by 5 is saying alot without two starters out. Now that the Owls have all starters but Miller, and are wealthy in the gaurd position that they can cover his absence. Yet, when this Walker Valley team gets hot it is hard to cool them down. I look for this game to be close, and if Ooltewah players have their heads thinking like the fans, they might find them self in trouble. Walker Valley is hitting beyond the arc and Ooltewah answers with a good number of tre's but have Courtney White underneath to settle things and seal the deal on some late free throws as the Owls will come away with an 11 point victory. Good Luck to both teams. Barn Burner!

yeah, mostly Ooltewah has a couple fans who say some seriously radical thigns from time to time but if youll notice, the majority of us tend to have much more of a pragmatic approach to our posting and predictions...I personally feel that if Ooltewah could manage a win at Walker Valley without both Hunter Augustino and Courtney White, they they certainly can pull out a win at home missing only Matt Miller... Owls by 10+

Good posts "Speedy" and "StayNSkool". It's good to hear some level-headed talking from Ooltewah fans. It's refreshing to know that they aren't all like Oldschoolballa.

Should be an exciting game.

Hey wvstangs8; always be sure that your words are sweet because you may have to eat them. Who knows?

Hope it's a good game. Good luck to both teams.

Somebody post the final as soon as possible. I will be interested in seeing what happens.

All the comments from the fans of either team will not have anything to do with what goes on when these two teams meet on the court. Walker Valley has a great shooting team and puts a lot of pressure on other teams with its long range shooting.

On the other hand, Ooltewah can really put it to other teams defensively, and they have held far better teams to fewer points. If they are on defensively, and they spread out the offensive contribution among four or more players, then watch out, this could get ugly.

I still think this should be a competitive game. I plan to go and watch this one, and I believe Ooltewah will come out on top. Why? Not because Walker Valley is a bad team, but because Ooltewah simply has more weapons.

I am going with Ooltewah over Walker Valley, my reasoning is my nephew is a senior at Ooltewah and he says they are gonna crush them so i'll take his word for it, and say Ooltewah 78 WV 56. If any of you Ooltewah students see my nephew Zach Strickland today, tell him his Uncle Devilfanatic up in Jackson County says to be careful on his drive up here Friday, he is coming up to watch his cousin (my son) play Clay County on Friday. :)

Guest owlman04

I am an Old School Balla and i this is how the stats are gonna go Walker Valley 8-14 3-pointers, shooting 54% inside. Ooltewah wil have all 5 starters in double digits. WHITE 20, MOTON 19, NEWSOME-AUGUSTINO 13, FOX 12, FOSTER 8, BROWN 6, SMITH 4. and we are not even going to do steals or boards, Ooltewah will double there stats in those to stats

Ooltewah-91

Walker Valley-80