Thanks Irishdad

d2fan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont disagree with your opinion of the program as Ive said before. You have on occasion thrown the first stone, it just usually isnt on target. However as you stated you have a right to express yourself.. And believe me, your really NOT taken too seriously. Your posts just set you up for potshots.It is entertaining to read you though. Thanks for your positive comments on the other bretheren in d2, Im sure most of us will copy, mount and frame it. I know I will. Good night and go Irish! BY the way your right about Gordon, next to Gable, hes God, no offense to the great coaches at FR.

Hey YOYO,

It is hard to believe that JM Simpson has been giving up close to 16 pounds all year. With his success, it would be hard foranyone to believe that. But let's not forget Whit Dunning weighed in at 92 and competed at 112 during the state tournament his freshman year. Hard to believe, but they are/were both still able to compete at an incredible level.

It is really easy to believe he is a Simpson, and when he puts a little more weight he will be a force to reckon with.....just likt THE WHITT AND THE DIRTY RAT....okay his brothers are descent.... :justwrestle: :)

Your hurting my feelings Irishdad, you slugged botw and left me out.

I guess I am in a no win situation...guys I just read a post where most of the irishdad bashers said good things about my IRISH...I am sooo happy you guys really just dislike me ....not my IRISH..I will have such sweet dreams tonight...