Thanks Irishdad

d2fan

ok, i'll bite. i've already stated that the leader o' the dark side would not allow such a post concerning ryan from one of his own. the mustang ranch does not operate that way. therefore, i challenge you to find one. besides, i've picked you to win by 8 to 30 points and said good luck to you and your little wrestling murf on more than one post.

Find one what??? A place for you too have a one on one with me ? I am confused.

And I owe you an apology too, I get carried away.. you should not have been included...

Edited by irishdad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JM Simpson is not giving up 16 lbs. If Shoettle weighs about 104 and JM weighs about 98 im pretty sure thats not a 16 lbs difference.

Funny in my conversations with Frank, Phillip, and William Simpson, Brian , Raymond and Whitt Dunning, I was to believe John Micheal was abt 85 lbs. But they are only his family what do they know???? And what took you so long to chime in?? AS one of the charter members of the I hate Irishdad club I would have expected your drivel sooner........

Hey irishdad, im not down on the team at all.Check my earlier post where it says you support a good program. They are very good and have many proven wrestlers and an outstanding coach. They have great tradition and are tough year in and year out. You just dont seem to think their are other wrestlers or programs worthy or at least it seems that way in your posts. The only flaw I see in the Irish program is you are the coach t spokesman. The Dunnings and the Simpsons and the rest are a classy group who to a back seat to no one when it comes to wrestling. You would benefit from their example.

Hey irishdad, im not down on the team at all.Check my earlier post where it says you support a good program. They are very good and have many proven wrestlers and an outstanding coach. They have great tradition and are tough year in and year out. You just dont seem to think their are other wrestlers or programs worthy or at least it seems that way in your posts. The only flaw I see in the Irish program is you are the coach t spokesman. The Dunnings and the Simpsons and the rest are a classy group who to a back seat to no one when it comes to wrestling. You would benefit from their example.

Odd that you see it that way...according to the Irish faithful they are enjoying my post very much. In fact Tinker & Brian Dunning thinks it is quite humorous. As do the majority of the Simpson's..see most of the time I am taken to seriouslyby all you guys. . I have the greatest respect for all my D2 Brethren, I personally know Gordan (McCallie) and I marvel at his coaching skills. b :justwrestle: :) y manipulating his line up he won the state duals last year it was genius. Frank Simpson has been a friend since I was 14 and I defintely respect his ability and his atheletes. Heck I even took his daughter to lunch during the Soddy tourn. you have it all wrong. I have never been the one to throw the first stone. But I am more than happy to chunk one back. Plus no one appointed my to be Ryan's spokesman I am just a fan voicing my opinion whether it is one you like or not or even if you disagree with it, it is just an opinion. nothing to get so worked up about..no reason to sling insults... But at the home of the Irish I have a great fan base....Good Night.

Hey YOYO,

It is hard to believe that JM Simpson has been giving up close to 16 pounds all year. With his success, it would be hard foranyone to believe that. But let's not forget Whit Dunning weighed in at 92 and competed at 112 during the state tournament his freshman year. Hard to believe, but they are/were both still able to compete at an incredible level.