Thanks Irishdad

d2fan

Irishdad:

275-Barnes (MBA) over Roberts by fall.... (M)27 - ®27 **

** MBA wins on of the closest, most exciting matches in the rivalry's history because they have more 6 point victories: 3 to 1.

Again, this is merely my opinion. Undoubtedly, it will differ from yours. But no one will know the outcome until the last match is wrestled on Thursday night. Regardless, I know that all those in attendance will witness some great wrestling and great coaching (a real chess match)!

irishdad, you're taking some of my schtick, i.e., all matches end in ties. i hoped you noticed that i did deviate from that in the case of your upcoming match.

also, please don't use the "it depends on what weight you start at and odd/even" line. that's my last quotable that might show i know something about the sport.

again, good luck to you and your wrestling unit! :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d2fan,

You sure are asking for a lot picking both Myers and Mondelli losing back-to-back. Need I remind you that both of those wrestlers placed higher than their respective opponents in last years state tourney. Who is Hall anyway? A first year starter versus a returning state bronze medalist. Who are you kidding?

Hey but anything could happen....NOT

Well Walkenvol, I think irishdad copied my predictions, so I'll field it. I think Morales is underrated anyway. If he can wrestle close to his ability, he should beat Herron. Otherwise, who knows how an injured wrestler might fair? As far as bumping, they shouldn't have too. Ryan should cover the spread, even taking a pin at 140...I guess. This one always lives up to the hype, so hopefully, we won't be disappointed.

I have others that fit better but were not fit for this board. But Im happy to know you'll answer to "knucklehead" with pride.

Knucklehead..big deal if that makes you all happy ..who cares. The funny thing about this string is that usjim, botw, stovepipe, walkenvol the messenger and maybe d2fan are the only people who are down on my irish. It also seems that you reply on just about every string on this board...but I only feel the real lack of love when it comes to my Irish. Sad....sound jealous.

Matt Morales is fine..had a back strain saw an MD ..all good. I have known Brents Herron since he was in Kndergarden Matt wins going away. . Nick Myers will not loose. The best match of the night will be at 160 guaranteed. They have about the same size..it will be good . I also predict John Micheal will loose to Schoettle he is giving up almost 16 lbs...

When was I down on the Irish? I have said nothing bad about them, and I've even predicted them to win by a very large margin. It's good to hear that Morales is ok. He really impressed me at the CBHS duals.

botw--

I've seen both teams wrestle a few times. I think that Ryan is too solid
I think I'm picking FR by quite a bit.

Good luck to Father Ryan the rest of the year.

usfjim--

again, good luck to you and your wrestling unit!

The funny thing about this string is that usjim, botw, stovepipe, walkenvol the messenger and maybe d2fan are the only people who are down on my irish.

ok, i'll bite. i've already stated that the leader o' the dark side would not allow such a post concerning ryan from one of his own. the mustang ranch does not operate that way. therefore, i challenge you to find one. besides, i've picked you to win by 8 to 30 points and said good luck to you and your little wrestling murf on more than one post. :D

When was I down on the Irish? I have said nothing bad about them, and I've even predicted them to win by a very large margin. It's good to hear that Morales is ok. He really impressed me at the CBHS duals.

botw--

I think I'm picking FR by quite a bit.

usfjim--

My apologies for lumping you in with that crew....I got carried away... :D