Getting Close to Crunch Time/ class A

supaballa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LADIES AND GENTS COME ON YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARENT GONNA INCLUDE THE #1 TEAM IN THE STATE MY Gordonsville TIGERS??? I SEE A FEW OF YOU INCLUDE THEM AND THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT BUT WHY DO THE REST OF YOU INSIST ON DOWNING MY BOYS WHEN OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE THINKS THEY ARE GOOD AND JUST LOOK AT THEIR RECORD WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THAT? GIVE A LITTLE RESPECT WHERE RESPECT IS DUE ALL THOSE TEAMS ARE GOOD AND I WISH THEM LUCK, BUT IF THE TIGERS ARENT INCLUDED ON YOUR LIST THEN YOU SHOULDNT EVEN POST AN ELITE EIGHT THEN!!!!!!!!

AUSTIN'S # 1 FAN AND YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Dalton91, You said that home court could mean alot. Well in that case I would be picking Rockwood b/c they are holding their district tourny. And they also get the region tourny this year. That's a long drive everyday for teams like CAK and Cosby, it could end up hurting them. Both are good teams but, everybody knows sitting on a bus for an hour and a half will bother u.

So Supaballa your gonna drop the #3 team, Forrest who have been in the top 3 all year and was #1 at one point and replace them with a team that isn't even in the top 25 on this site?

Vultor, a reality check... The Top 25 on CoachT is a bunch of numbers trown together with more numbers.... in laguage tearms, it is a bunch of crap. This poll rewards you for beating the brains out of teams like Oakdale or Jelico, but it does nothing if you lose to a "Top 10" AAA team by 10 or less points.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Vultor, a reality check... The Top 25 on CoachT is a bunch of numbers trown together with more numbers.... in laguage tearms, it is a bunch of crap. This poll rewards you for beating the brains out of teams like Oakdale or Jelico, but it does nothing if you lose to a "Top 10" AAA team by 10 or less points.

Hmm..did he just say they reward you for winning and don't for losing. Kinda shocking if you ask me.