Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mclove, I just meant that it seems most people pretend like we're the only teams in chattanooga, and granted, we normally are ranked higher in the papers and whatnot, but I don't want to completely stomp out some of the other teams just because they may not win as much. CSAS didn't get nearly as much praise as they deserved last year in my opinion. But maybe it's better that way, being out of the light and expectations...

how did we cheat...it was at your home field...your coach was going crazy for no reason...and a few more lucky breaks and it would of been a worse score than what it was...anyways that was like 2 years ago who cares...u cant change it can u?...that L will always be there u can think what u like....and if your players wouldnt of left me wide open about 25 yards out on a throw in in the middle of the field i wouldnt of blasted it upper 90's whould i? ;) hurts doesnt it...i admit we did some pretty cheap stuff during the year...most teams hated playing us b/c of it...i never did that much cheap stuff personally but i know people who did...you guys might of had a better chance if u didnt lose your heads and just played the game...cant say we (Boyd) cheated...the refs let stuff get away...im so sorry your players cant take a few knocks...did u play staynskool?

Peace

Edited by Falcon777

I am definately going to have to agree with BigLu on this one. Ashley though is a hottie in her own way just can't keep pace with Tubulous Tony Meyers. I think the knowledge is about the same even though Murphy is a woman who are all the worst atheltes on the face of the planet...have you ever seen a GPS basketball game...yea.