Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

Hahahaha...Well I DO know that you don't play basketball or soccer but yet still talk relentless trash. I also am friends with many many "mccallie guys" who all don't like you. For instance, several of them moved away from you when you started yelling for Jon Cook "to try and cook something up cause your boys were gonna shut him down"....he scored 29 with ease. My name is Stephen Lindley, and I would imagine that I have more friends at your school than you do, including most of the soccer team of which you speak so highly about. Also, if you could refrain from using "######" in your posts that would be great.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to argue with your points about Clifford, but who on McCallie's team are you friends with Stephen. Regarding Cliff, true everyone says they hate Cliff, but they all would consider him a friend. Sure they find him to be the most annoying person ever, but they all like him deep down. It is just so much fun to make fun of him. I make fun of him more than anyone I know and I would consider myself one of his very good friends. Making fun of Cliff is just another McCallie tradition, like hissing at Dean Sholl, clapping McCall off the podium, or playing shoegolf. Everyone does it and has a good time with it.

Hahahahaha...that's exactly what I want to do buddy. Tempe, I guess you could say I know almost everyone on the team, but I am friends with Nathan, Cody,Chris Cat..., Trey, Davy, Chris Pollard, and others. I mean nothing against the team considering my three years of playing we've been beat like 5-0, 4-1, and 1-0. Like I put on my first post, Mccallie is the top team in SOCCER in the city in my opinion...just not basketball, and that's all I was saying to Cliff.

Is this the infamous Cliff who doesn't know when to shutup, a.k.a CCS-Mccallie basketball game? Rumor is that nobody likes you...but that is just what I hear.

I like cliff. True that he sometimes doesn't know when to shutup and he has no clue when it comes to soccer, but he's a pretty good guy. His prom date last year has a lot of good things to say about him.

Well Nader, I would agree with you on everyone except the "McCallie guys" thing. Who cares where you've gone or go to school. McCallie is a great school, but by no means does it make you any better than the rest of us.

Play Ball! :D

Will people get over the fact that private school people think they are better than everyone else. Honestly, it's just something a bunch of people have made up, and it's everyone's excuse for everything.

I'm a kid who plays sports and has normal friends who do normal things. I have absolutely no desire to ever meet you, much less get in some kind of fight with you. Call me whatever you want for that. And no I didn't get kicked out of CCS. Just stick to talking about what this website was made for...SPORTS...not picking fights with people you don't know.

ok, i want to post something about the topic then i can digress about the hostilities at hand. I definately think that Baylor has no credible reason to be at the number one spot, because jimmy weekley cannot win the game for Baylor. however, that's not to say that they don't have talent, because they obviously do all through the senior to freshman class........now, i think that cliff did get a little hasty about calling stephen an idiot at first, but i definately think there should be some sort of confrontation cause i know for a fact that nothing will come out of it...it's just fun to get hyped up about something and then nothing really happening with no repercussions.

ok, i want to post something about the topic then i can digress about the hostilities at hand. I definately think that Baylor has no credible reason to be at the number one spot, because jimmy weekley cannot win the game for Baylor. however, that's not to say that they don't have talent, because they obviously do all through the senior to freshman class........now, i think that cliff did get a little hasty about calling stephen an idiot at first, but i definately think there should be some sort of confrontation cause i know for a fact that nothing will come out of it...it's just fun to get hyped up about something and then nothing really happening with no repercussions.

No, Jimmy may not win the game for any of his teams, but he plays a heck of a part in how they do. Just look at how his teams have done in the past. He brings the best out of everyone he's got, no matter what the talent is year by year. Baylor may not be at the top right now, but they will be at the top when it counts.