Individual Wrestlers at state duals

noonesfool

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irishdad - I hope you'll reconsider. Your obviously an enthusiastic fan of the sport, we need all of those we can get. I enjoy your points when your not in a petty argument or making the rah rah irish speach. Suggestion; if you do return only respond to the posts that are productive letting the mudslinging go. Good luck to your son, he did a great job helping FR secure the championship.

irishdad - I hope you'll reconsider. Your obviously an enthusiastic fan of the sport, we need all of those we can get. I enjoy your points when your not in a petty argument or making the rah rah irish speach. Suggestion; if you do return only respond to the posts that are productive letting the mudslinging go. Good luck to your son, he did a great job helping FR secure the championship.

:unsure: Walkenvol,

Good college try on that one, but what post does irishdad have on here that is not a cheerleading song for the "Irish"? And he is a mud-puppy of a mud slinger.

Please let this dog lie. LOL

Well, gripper no I haven't wrestled JT yet, looks like I won't unless I make the finals. Shane, I think that because I have pretty much wrestled all of the 215's in DI. I think that you have a great shot at the finals with a good draw, and if Bailey wrestles like he did vs me in the second and third period he has a shot too. Good luck.