Who is the top 20 girl players in state?

3BALLA4MUSTANGS

I have seen some really great female players this season, but one name that is being left off of these lists is Honna Housley from McMinn Central. Fallon Lee is probably the best college prospect on the team, but Housley is a Davidson signee who can control a game with her shooting and quickness on defense. I would agree with everyone else's list, certainly, but we should not forget Housley.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashleigh Newman- Shelbyville

Alex Fuller - Shelbyville

Sade Buley - South Doyle

Cait McMahan - Heritage

Marissa Hensley - Jackson County

Katrina Beechboard - Livingston

Laura Hall - Oliver Springs

Kristen Spann- Lawrence County

Catie Woods - Lawrence County

Tina Broyhill - Sevier County

Stephanie Holbrook - Oak Ridge

Keke Stewart - Oak Ridge

Latoya Bullard - Memphis Craigmont

Fallon Lee- McMinn Central

Brooke Sunday - Seymour

Megan Lyons - Greeneville

Julie Richardson - Lincoln County

Michelle Snow - Memphis?

Karmen Smith - Oak Ridge

Alysha Clark - Mt. Juliet

schs, brooke sunday plays for white co. not seymore. nice try though.

and flem be nice!

This list comes from the "Basketball Time in Tennessee" Volume 9 2003-04 Edition.

According to page 75 they list the 2003-04 Top 20 High School Prospects in TN as:

Sade Buley South Doyle, Knoxville

Alexandria Fuller Shelbyville Central, Shelbyville

Kristen Spann Lawrence County, Lawrenceburg

Sheronda Watts White Station, Memphis

Katrina Beechboard LA, Livingston

Laura Hall Oliver Springs

Fallon Lee McMinn Co., Englewood

Ashleigh Newman Shelbyville Central

Marissa Hensley Jackson Co.

Robin Leslie Giles Co., Pulaski

Cait McMahan Heritage, Maryville

Latoya Bullard Craigmont, Memphis

Jessica Jackson Ridgeway, Memphis

Holly Rogers Cleveland

Lakira Boyd Kirby, Memphis

Cara Reed Cookeville

Tina Broyhill Sevier Co, Sevierville

Brooke Johonson Seymour

Demetrice Preyer Central, Memphis

Courtney Watkins Tennessee High, Bristol

What about Kristen Spann, Catie Woods, Sade Buley, Kristal Edney, Natalie Watson, Laura Cowley, Kori Knight, Michelle Snow, Bianca Thomas, Sha Brooks, Meredith Richardson, Crystal Eason, Jana Cross, Anne Marie Lanning, Brooke Sunday, Julie Richardson, Megan Thompson, Ashley Thompson, etc., etc. ??? All of these players are A LOT better than some of those you have listed. This posted should have just been named 'The Top 20 Players in EAST TENNESSEE'. If you are going to say that it is the 'Top 20 in the State' then you must include players outside East TN. There is a lot more talent throughout the state, and it is not just confined to East TN. All of the above names prove that.

i am from the east and i think you are right the whole state has great players these people just like there own little girl and they think no one else can even shoot a ball :D

Katrina Beechboard...1 Livingston Academy

Marisa Hensley.......2 Jackson Co.

Laura Hall...........3 Oliver Springs

Michelle Snow........4 Clarkrange

All are great players that makes their teams better but in my opinion Katrina Beechboard is totaly incrediable. She would be a first round draft choice in my opinion hands down!!! These are my top 4 players

How about Tina Broyhill from Sevier Co. Not to many people have mentioned her and she has one every mvp award in every tournament she has ever played in. Come on lets not get biased were talkin players that are the real deal, not players who go to your favorite school. Broyhill is the real deal.

Its all fun and games till somebody gets hurt, then it hilarious!