Westview and Trenton

storm

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody's leading scorer Barnett was held to just 3 points...If she scores her average of 14 and Bellamy plays and scores her average of 18 then taking the final score into account - Peabody would have won by 4.

You can't speculate on what would have been or what could have been. Even without Bellamy, Westview is a very good team.

Bellamy may have made difference in the game or Bobbitt may have rejected more than 7 shots.

The old say goes, "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas."

Point being, don't take anything away from Peabody winning against a very well coached and talented team like Westview. Both teams played well and it was a great game for girls high school basketball...I only wish the crowd would have been bigger.

Peabody's leading scorer Barnett was held to just 3 points...If she scores her average of 14 and Bellamy plays and scores her average of 18 then taking the final score into account - Peabody would have won by 4.

You can't speculate on what would have been or what could have been. Even without Bellamy, Westview is a very good team.

Bellamy may have made difference in the game or Bobbitt may have rejected more than 7 shots.

The old say goes, "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas."

Point being, don't take anything away from Peabody winning against a very well coached and talented team like Westview. Both teams played well and it was a great game for girls high school basketball...I only wish the crowd would have been bigger.

You sound just like some guy I know.......one with lots of facial hair and glasses. Are you who I think you are Mr. Sportsradio??

Gatorade or Powerade will help with the dryness. Besides, I don't think you'll have to puke as much tonight. I believe that if Farrell stays out of foul trouble, Westview should beat Dyersburg. I think she is one of the more underrated players in NW TN. She's like a coach on the floor and you can tell her teammates listen to her.

Peabody beat Dyersburg by 4 but that was at the start of the season...not much to go on there but I think the Lady Chargers win tonight.

The boys???? Dyersburg may be too tough.

Edited by sportsradiotn

i wasnt at the game but i heard some of it on the radio and i think that bellamy playing or not Westview would have gotten beat. one player isnt goin to make a difference when u have a squad like westivew. i think im herein some excuses on here. dont sweat gettin beat by a single A team. heck jackson county has done it this year and they are still goin strong. it happens to tha best.