Sevier Co. vs Knox West

schsbears

I saw Sevier Co play William Blount @ SCHS. Sevier Co. is good, dont get me wrong. But they are not where near what they were when they won their state title. I'm not counting them out, they just arent what they were then. Only two players impressed me against William Blount, and that was Whitney Flemming and Jacquline Kremer. Tina and Melissa didnt impress me that much, Tina a little, but Melissa none, but one games nothing, I've seen them play before and I know that they are good. People from SCHS in the stands were saying thats the best game they had played all year too, and if thats the truth, I dont see anyway they can win state. So hopefully the people that were saying that dont know what they were talking about. Dont get me wrong I'm not counting them out, and I'm for Sevier Co to win state, they are just no where near what they were when they won the state title a few years ago.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and besides Seymour who else has beaten a team this year by more than 45 points....no matter who they are putting up points in that form of teamwork against anyone is a great thing.

Powell has 6 wins of 45 points or more. They've won games by 64 (twice), 48, 45, 60, and 70 points so far this year. Ten of their 26 wins have been by 30 or more points.

schsbears...I am not sure what your comment is about concerning Seymour, but if you will look back at that thread, you will see I did not think their game against Carter was good and then to brag about look even worse on Seymour. Nothing would please me more than to see an East Tennessee team win states...any division, however, WE fans that were rooting for you early are starting to wonder. Let your games do to talking. I would say every fan of Coacht knew you all won and gave it the level of respect for the win that it deserved prior to your post. Enough said about that "minor" win. Go on to the next win. The "season" does not start until playoffs. OS had already packed their bags last year...but forgot to get out of regions.

Just to set the record straight on Coach Huskey Making his girls play other sports. That is not true, he does not discourage them though as long as it does not interfer with his program, his words not mine. I can name more than five girls on the basketball team right now that do not play any other sports at SC. Now, I agree with that SC is above average, but as of late they have only played two teams that were of any calliber and they lost both of them. I think they are playing a little more like a team, but any team can get along as long as they are playing advanced middle school teams. I would like to see how this team reacts when they get behind again. SC is not a team, they are five individuals on the court trying to make themselves look good. I do not care who you are, if you have ween SC play one time this year you know I am right. When they face a TEAM, they will lose.

Just to set the record straight on Coach Huskey Making his girls play other sports. That is not true, he does not discourage them though as long as it does not interfer with his program, his words not mine. I can name more than five girls on the basketball team right now that do not play any other sports at SC. Now, I agree with that SC is above average, but as of late they have only played two teams that were of any calliber and they lost both of them. I think they are playing a little more like a team, but any team can get along as long as they are playing advanced middle school teams. I would like to see how this team reacts when they get behind again. SC is not a team, they are five individuals on the court trying to make themselves look good. I do not care who you are, if you have ween SC play one time this year you know I am right. When they face a TEAM, they will lose.

Name those five girls then, and freshmen don't count because they will have to do it next off season. (Broyhill-softball, soccer, AAU bball) (Uner-AAU bball, softball for a short while) (Kremer-Track, AAU bball) (Russell-softball, AAU bball) (Fleming-AAU bball, cross-country, track) (Redding-Track, AAU bball) (Fox-Soccer) (Tarwater-track) only one that i can't think of, Porter.

Since you said to, I will "mock" your words. (I think you meant to "mark" your words. Maryville is not that good (I have seen them play 3 games), WB is awful, and Farragut just is not Farragut. As for my team, they play Greenville, Mo. West (who is down), and others. But, I do not remember calling attention to my team. We are average at best, just like SC.

This is just getting idiotic. Just because you don't like sevier co, and just because we have waxed jeff co you have to bash our players and coahes? An average team, ok lets look at some things. 25-2 a little better than average if you ask me, already beaten all the teams who are picked to go to state, made it all the way to #12 in the freakin nation. Get over yourself sevier co is a little better than average whether you like to admit it or not. And is it our fault every other team around us could get beaten by po dunk little league? Probably not, ya they did lose 2 games in a row, one by a blowout, but get over it. Whether sevier co wins state or not they are a lot better than you give them credit for, maybe its just a little jealousy, they cant help it your team isnt any good, so why do you have to take it out on them? Anyway, you can be looking forward to seeing sevier co in the postseason and me, schsbears, and etsubound1st will make sure to save everybody seats at the boro where you can get a good look at the action!

Sevier Co. proved that they are back after there two losses a few weeks ago.

Make it five games in a row with an utter blowout against Knox West. 77-32 was the final score as the buzzer rang. This should shut up all the haters and doubters about SC, and to all the people who say you can only peek your team once in a season. After tonight i'll have to say there on the way up. Not to mention that for the last 10 minutes we had our freshman playing. As usual our stars took hold of the game, with lots of help from the rest of the team. And we have definetly proved that teamwork wins games with this one. All we can say now is bring on Seymour at the end of the season and on to tourney time. Congrats to our girls on the win and to the West girls for the fight.

Go Bearettes B):huh:

Bring it on Seymour! Did you happen to notice that Seymour just beat the same team that beat SC by 20. Seymour beat SC by 10 and didn't even have a good offensive game. Seymour has proved that they can shut your "dynamic duo" down. All I can say is SC better hope that Seymour doesn't heat up on O and execute well. The bear den will crumble.

Sevier Co. proved that they are back after there two losses a few weeks ago.

Make it five games in a row with an utter blowout against Knox West. 77-32 was the final score as the buzzer rang. This should shut up all the haters and doubters about SC, and to all the people who say you can only peek your team once in a season. After tonight i'll have to say there on the way up. Not to mention that for the last 10 minutes we had our freshman playing. As usual our stars took hold of the game, with lots of help from the rest of the team. And we have definetly proved that teamwork wins games with this one. All we can say now is bring on Seymour at the end of the season and on to tourney time. Congrats to our girls on the win and to the West girls for the fight.

Go Bearettes  B)  :D

Bring it on Seymour! Did you happen to notice that Seymour just beat the same team that beat SC by 20. Seymour beat SC by 10 and didn't even have a good offensive game. Seymour has proved that they can shut your "dynamic duo" down. All I can say is SC better hope that Seymour doesn't heat up on O and execute well. The bear den will crumble.

For your sake you better hope Uner and Broyhill dont get hot. Ya if they dont hit the game is over, but if they do and mel is hitting from behind the arc its over before the tipoff. I'm not saying this is how the game will go im just sayin, if her or tina is hitting you can count on going home the loser. Especially since the rematch is at home at our place. I really hope Brooke and the rest of the bball team can take some friendly criticism cause the schs student section will be rocking. This should be a great game, and we know both teams are good and both teams will be ready. I just hope sevier can put on the pressure d that they have been famous for so many times before. I cant wait i say sevier 55-49.

This is just getting idiotic. Just because you don't like sevier co, and just because we have waxed jeff co you have to bash our players and coahes? An average team, ok lets look at some things. 25-2 a little better than average if you ask me, already beaten all the teams who are picked to go to state, made it all the way to #12 in the freakin nation. Get over yourself sevier co is a little better than average whether you like to admit it or not. And is it our fault every other team around us could get beaten by po dunk little league? Probably not, ya they did lose 2 games in a row, one by a blowout, but get over it. Whether sevier co wins state or not they are a lot better than you give them credit for, maybe its just a little jealousy, they cant help it your team isnt any good, so why do you have to take it out on them? Anyway, you can be looking forward to seeing sevier co in the postseason and me, schsbears, and etsubound1st will make sure to save everybody seats at the boro where you can get a good look at the action!

What is truely idiotic is your statement about your competition not being able to beat po dunk little league. You made my point for me, you moron. My point is that when SC runs into good competition, post-Christmas time, they get beat. As for if so-so gets hot, any team can beat anyone.