Cloudland upsets Unaka

MiNDGaMeZ43

Jughead I don't think I said I knew who you were. That would be juicyjoe and I have no clue who that is. I could care less about who anyone is on this board. What I do care about is all this mean stuff about Rusty. If I hurt any parents or childs feelings it was not intentional and I truly apologize. Sportiemom is the only one on here I know and I appreciate you taking up for Rusty. Rusty IS a good kid and sometimes he does try to do too much, but the key word here is kid. Not going in to that debate again. As for Beckypit, if you have anymore negative comments concerning rusty, please keep them to yourself or tell me in person you know who I am. As juicyjoe said...Love and Peace :justwrestle:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jughead---I read your post, and if your comments about kids being "selfish" and not passing the ball, and praising the guys who have low scoring games because they pass it, are considered positive, I would have to hear a negative remark...

Referring to a player that you consider to be "selfish" is not a positive remark. Perhaps I have your identity confused, for that I apologize...that's what I get for listening to other guys on here---forgive that...however, I don't think I have your character wrong. You are casting stones, Luvsball threw a few, coachtdog did too, and guess what? So did you. The best thing for us all to do is drop it. Thank goodness my children do not live there and go to Unaka, because dealing with the parents there would be a nightmare. There are some good ones, but the bad ones ruin it for everyone. I hope this thread gets locked soon.

HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN Carter COUNTY BOTTOM LINE...................

who cares what people think on this board rusty everyone knows you are the one of the best players around this area and come tournament time i expect you to shut up every one in roan mountain and even the people bashing you about your style of play from Unaka and on this board 1 player cant carry a team but when it comes to that situation in a game and noone is stepping up you finally just gotta say give me the ball and let me lead the team shots might not have been falling

the other night but everyone knows that Rusty Chambers is the leader on that team when ever they are down or they need a basket you can ask coach Ensor

who's hands he wants the ball in when the games on the line and you can bet

he will say Rusty's.

But thats just a little unbiased to get on here no matter if its parents for Unaka,or roan mountain or anywhere just because you arent happy with the way things are going doesnt mean you need to get on here and say something out of the way.

Keep Doing What You Are Doing Rusty things will all come into hand come tourney time best of luck.

Edited by JIMA6578

are you all crazy? you say you only want what is best for this basketball team and you want them to be successful. wonder why they are not playing up to their potential? look in the mirror. it's one thing when a bunch of kids get on here and make fun of each other but when a group of so called adults do it then that will affect the players. they will listen to these, for lack of better terms, adults. coach ensor should tell each of you to take your computers and throw them in the creek. nothing can tear up a team quicker than a bunch of adults. if it was in private then that might be different, but you all are sharing it with joe public and each of these players. sure it is fun for them to get on here and read about others but when you all are talking about them then it is a different story. you all have started a cancer that might not be curable. this team has a chance to be pretty good if you all will let them. i am in no way contected to the ranger basketball program. just have seen this type of thing happen before. would really like to see them have a great tournament run and even if you don't want to admit it, this will depend a lot on you.

Jughead, I did read it. Perhaps I don't speak your language. I guess it kills you for someone to think you put up a negative post. Regardless of how you see it, I saw it as negative. Can you agree to disagree with someone? I still have the same opinion, regardless of how many time I read the post.

Everyone on this thread knows im for Cloudland, and personaly i think Cloudland is better and has more potencial than Unaka. Dont blame rusty for losing the game, cuz i dont hear you on here fussing when he does make those 100 shots a game fall. Like at UH, he had 35 points and i didnt hear anyone blame him for the game being close. I just dont understand Unaka fans, they say we need to get our problems fixed in roan mnt when they are the ones falling apart. Ive never heard anyone on Cloudlands team blame a game on a player-NEVER. How come Unaka fans are fussing about mental errors? Thats how Unaka plays ball and everyone knows that before you walk on the court, that they will press your eyes out for 4 quarters. Stoney creek was a happy place when they beat Cloudland the first time, as i recall, it was Cloudland that had Unaka on their backs and then blew about a 12 point lead. Cloudland just took the "L" and said, we'll get them next time, and they did. Not puttin down Clinch, but maybe you Unaka people should ask them how to handle losing, cuz you all are horrible at it. Cry like lil' babies and then say you are all adults. If you are going to fuss at Unakas problems when they lose, you really need to fuss when they win. Honestly i dont care about Unakas problems and it wouldnt hurt me to much if they lost to Washburn in the first round. but thats just me. CloudlandS STATE BOUND!!!!