Harpeth Hall 60 - Oliver Springs 57

CoachT

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people from Oliver Springs need to just drop this thread and stop accusing everyone of everything and making excuses. I wasn't at the game but I do know this. Harpeth Hall is a very good team. Oliver Springs is a very good team. Laura Hall is a very good player. But I don't understand why you guys have to keep bringing up excuses as to why you got beat. Doesn't make sense to me...And I haven't seen Oliver Springs play but its sad that all anyone talks about is Laura Hall. I am sure she is a great player but one player doesn't make a team. I feel sorry for the other OS girls who probably never get credit. Thats why HH is so great. Because they are sooo balanced. There is no superstar. They are all superstars. On any given night they've usually got 4 or 5 players in double digits.

Another thing, Harpeth Hall fans and players don't really read or post much on here so you guys are talking and making excuses to yourselves. You got beat, yes, by a Division II team, and believe it or not, they don't recruit, the principal doesn't even take much interest in sports because it is such an acedimically focused school. So don't even accuse them of recruiting. They just happen to have a really talented group of girls. Ok, im off my soapbox now.

Haha, I meant fans that waste their time on coacht, not fans in general. And I have never heard of Harpeth Hall being a fouling or rough team?? Has Oliver Springs ever played Westview, Shelbyville, Upperman, Brentwood Academy or any Kentucky team? If they have, they should know that Harpeth Hall's aggressiveness is completely controlled and definitely would not be classified as rough. I love how Oliver Springs people just keep coming with the excuses.

Macksdaddy,

Believe it or not, but Laura Hall is may not be the best athlete on her team.

Brianne Lankford is an All-State soccer player who has competed in two state tournaments in soccer and two state tournaments in cross country.

Jessie Hackworth is an All-State type softball player of SEC caliber.

I think the fans at OS realize just how great all their players are and I guarantee you there are no ill feelings toward no players in the purple and gold. It is understandable, however, why Hall gets so much attention on the hard wood.

Macks, how about quit whining about a team/Community in which you know nothing about. The only thing I've heard from OS fans is when Hall gets nailed on a shot... call the stupid foul! Other than that, I really have no reason to complain because she, as well as the other athletes and players they have can take care of the rest.

ACCARP

Last time i checked HH was a private school, in Div II, and for a school like this to let a little ol' county team come within 3 points of them, well i for one wouldn't be on here crowing about it.  I drove by HH saturday while in Nashville, and it looks more like a college campus than it does a highschool.  When you recruit like HH and all the other privates do you cannot compare yourselves to the county teams.  What we have here is another child posting (or someone that acts like one) and trying to bring down a great county program like OS.  From what i have heard the mighty "private" school almost got beat, by a very small AA county team.  There is nothing to gloat about, you won a regular season game, so what?  You act like you won the state championship or something. :P

devil,

you just like runnig your mouth. you think that you know everything, but you are the biggest loser on the face of the earth. wel, that felt better. Whew, i'm sleepy now. next try to say something important.

If he was half the looser you are he would be the second biggest looser on earth. <_<