Best Goalkeeper

GK05

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like andrew minton from overton, also of brentwood's club team... chris white does have some size, and a lil skill. but i remember last year there was a certain 50 yd free kick that slipped by, curtisy of mr. mark davenport. Goodluck this year chris, see ya April 30th.

apparently this fra player is trying to bring a little added spice to our rivalry, and while i credit you guys for being a good team with lots of skill i like our chances this year against you better than last year. We dominated you guys in football and basketball this year, so why not add soccer to the list as well.

The keeper for redout who is also at ND if I'm correct is solid. Trey meyor, however u spell it, is a good keeper as well. Not the best in the state but one of them. In my opinion Josh Elam is the best keeper in the state, but is not playing this year because of reasons I'm not sure. However, in talking to him he did say the Mountaineers show great promise and that even though he'd love to be apart of the team, he has opted to stay at bearden.

Edited by Irish17