Rockwood

RHSBASEBALL99

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask_me, Mike will stay graduate from Rockwood (by the way, he has 2 more years after this one, he is just a sophomore). He is looking forward to playing his last two years of basketball and baseball. Where you get this stuff I don't know, and I think it is very humorous.

disgustedfan, thank you very much for the compliment. I really do appreciate it.

Hack, you're right, it was a great game. I do hope the region game is just as good, I just hope it's the championship game so we don't have to eliminate each other.

Everybody come down to Rockwood tomorrow for the Harriman game. It can't be as bad as last time... lol I think we will be ready this time and play as a team and play loose and have fun. Should be a great game, everybody show up to support us even if ya don't like us. :D

Go Tigers!

Edited by RHSBASEBALL99

Rockwood defeated Kingston 15-14. Kingston ended the game by striking out with the tying run on third base. Rockwood committed 13 errors and let Kingston back in the ballgame. Kingston played a solid game and took advantage of our mistakes. Dan Chandler and Corey Payne threw a heck of a game for Rockwood.

Freshman Marcus Whitaker got the start at DH and had a great day. He went 4 for 5 I think with a homerun and a double off the wall.

It was definitely a different type of game. Heading into the bottom of the fourth, Rockwood was up 15-2 and I was ready to go. By the end, Kingston has the tying run on third with one out. Payne got the two strikeouts, but it was the type game that the losing team probably felt better than the winning team when they left.