9-AAA

UThater501

Wushy, I'd like to know what your definition for "no respect for the game" is. Just because Hendersonville probably beat whatever team you played for every time you played them and talked a little trash and had some fun while doing it, you say they have no respect for the game? So if you call that no respect for the game then that means Pedro has no respect for the game because he threw at Karim Garcia in the ALCS and threw Zimmer on the ground to. That means Clemens has no respect for the game when he threw Piazza's broken bat back at him in the Series a few years ago. Man, talkin trash is apart of baseball. Heck, even fighting is sometimes apart of baseball. In my mind, no respect for the game is these guys on steriods that are ruining the game. So I'm sorry that you guys got beat and more than likely also got showed up when you played H'ville last year. But every single one of those guys wanted to be there and wanted to win every game they played. You know what they yelled before they hit the field every game? SC. Stands for "State Championship". Now try and tell me that those guys didnt care about winning state. They got beat by a better team. Thats it. So quit questioning they're work ethic and desire to play. You didnt beat them and you didnt go to state so you cant talk. They beat the team I played for 3 times last year and you dont hear me on here whining about it and putting them down for things they do. You and knowitall need to get a tissue and dry your eyes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo Hoo knowitall, I had a team come to my field 2 years ago and take a leak in our dugout and all over our infield tarp but you dont see me coming on the internet and saying whichever team did it has no class or respect for the game. Oh, and by the way it was either MJ or Smyrna. H'ville did go to the SC last year. Its called the state championship tournament. The goal was to get there and then win it. I'd say 1 outta 2 isnt to bad. Atleast they can say they got beat by the best instead of going 2 and out like you guys. No disrespect to MJ, but they didnt hold up to well at state. They were a good team last year but they werent great.

hey uthater,

ok first of all i was part of that mj team from 2 yrs ago and for your information we didnt take a leak in your dugout or on your tarp. u need to get your facts straight b4 u say something. coach purvis has more respect than that and if he had found out (which he would have) that we had done it he would have done something about it. And as i recall h'ville didnt do much better than mj in the state tournament last year anyway. I knew a couple of people on the h'ville team from last year and the year b4 and believe it or not they dont have much respect for any of the teams they are playing. all they ever did was run their mouths.

Edited by shrtstop2000

shrtstop2000, I never said you guys took a leak in our dugout. I said it was either MJ or Smyrna and I would say it was prolly Smyrna before I would you guys because MJ does have class and I wouldnt expect that out of them with the coach they have. We just never really knew which team did it so chill out. And actually, H'ville did alot better than MJ at state. They beat Riverdale and Houston and lost 2 to Farragut. Thats why everyone considered them the 2nd best in the state last season. So yea they did do alot better than you guys at state. Oh, and like I said talking trash is apart of baseball, if you cant handle it then get off the field.

I never said i didnt like reavis and i agree w/ everything u said bout him. There are other people on the team besides Dean and Vaughn and u will be surprised at the pitching. Stealthcowboy ur an idiot we havent even said anything bout reavis and this is 9aaa not 7aaa where siegel is. Reavis is a great coach, and i never said he wasnt. who are you?

Edited by Wushy101

I know they beat us 4 out of 5 times last year...just the way they handled things I thought they were jerks...or most of them. I shouldnt have said no respect bad words...I just meant some of the things they did...I played some of them over the summer to and I thought the same thing.

Gallatin has a chance to make some noise in district play this year. They had a great weekend in Rutherford Co. this past weekend, but of course all these scrimmages that everyone gets worked up about don't really count. Gallatin has a good mix of younger talent and older guys like their shortstop who have played for four years. Gallatin being competitive makes an almost impossible district to predict that much more unpredictable.

I would go with this order if I had to pick today, based on teams I have seen play in scrimmages..(I have not seen H'ville or Beech play though)

1. Wilson Central

2. Mt. Juliet

3. Beech

4. Gallatin

5. Hendersonville

6. White House

7. LaVergne

8. Smyrna

Just my thoughts, scrimmages don't count!!!